XII - Amusement

cringe warning (i lost all of my braincells while writing this xd)
[Anonymous]

Everyone was excited. Looking at the huge mountain of games, waiting to be played. DogDay seems to already have some ideas, Bobby and Bubba have different ideas. CatNap is the only one who didn't show any signs of hyperactivity.

(Bubba) "I never knew we had Uno.."
(Hoppy) "It's a nice card game. I really think we should play that first"
(Kickin) "No! We should play Scrabble first! I always want to see how creative people can get"
(Bobby) "Monopoly, anyone?"
(Bubba) "We have the whole day to play. Why don't we take turns playing each one? And maybe every single one for the pile"
(D-Day) "Bubba is right! That's a really great idea!"
(Picky) "Which one first, though?"
(D-Day) "Right.."
(Kickin) "I'm going with Scrabble!"
(Hoppy) "Uno is better than that stupid spelling bee game!"
(Bobby) "Well, we'd have more fun with Monopoly, don't you agree?"

Everyone disagrees with each other. Bubba and DogDay doesn't know what to do, or which to play first. CatNap is somehow very calm in this situation, Crafty is somewhat nervous. Kickin ad Hoppy were about to start a fight, Bobby and Picky are arguring with each other.
DogDay then has a brilliant idea..

(D-Day) "I'm thinking, we can play other interesting games like Truth or Dare-"
(Hoppy) "You just want an excuse to kiss CatNap, don't you?"
(D-Day) "No-! I meant.. other games like Two Truths & A Lie, Guess Who, Would you rather and stuff"
(Bubba) "I thought that I was the smartest person here.."
(Picky) "2 Truths and a Lie is fun!"
(Bobby) "True, I agree"
(Kickin) "Me too, when do we start?!"
(Hoppy) "Let's see what the hell are you guys hiding from me.. heheh."

Everyone has finally agreed to play a game. The squad sits in order: DogDay, CatNap, Bubba, Bobby, Hoppy, Kickin, Picky and finally, Crafty. Everyone some how thinks that DogDay should be the first one to go. It didn't matter that much, but the Canine is getting really nervous, he hasn't decided in what to say just yet.

(D-Day) "Alrighty.! Uhh.. let's see.."
(D-Day) "Okay.! Here's something.. I love Chocolate.. I''m taken.. and I main Basketball!"
(Kickin) "Dang, dude. That's difficult"
(Hoppy) "I'm having suspicions.."

DogDay tried his best to get creative. It didn't work much, however it sure gave everyone a hard time trying to figure out. Bubba is just sitting there, smiling. He probably knows the answer already but he just doesn't want to reveal it yet. CatNap is beeing a doofus while Crafty was doodling.

(Kickin) "I give up"
(Hoppy) "Me too.."
(Bobby) "Me three.."
(C-Nap) "Seriously.?"
(Bubba) "Fun fact! Dogs can't eat chocolate."

Kickin is utterly confused after hearing that. Bobby and Hoppy was "Ohhhhhh"ing, no one has realized that until now?

(D-Day) "Good one! Kitty! It's your turn!"
(C-Nap) "Mmm.. I'm lazy.. I'm a virgin.. and I've attempted murder"
(Kickin) wheezing
(Hoppy) "That's so obvious.."
(Bubba) "...."
(Picky) "You wouldn't muder somebody.. would you?"
(Bobby) "You guys! CatNap literally had sex with DogDay yesterday!"
(D-Day) "BOBBY WHY DID YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!"
(Bobby) "oops-"
(Picky & Bubba) "YOU TRIED TO KILL SOMEONE?!"
(Crafty) "C-CatNap.?"
(CatNap) "Good job, guys!"