XI - Annoyance?

[DogDay]

September 18
08:17
Mhhh...
Huh.. My head is spinning..
Oh my gosh.
My eyes barely popped out of my head. WHAT HAVE WE DONE LAST NIGHT?!
The room smells like those bathroom stalls at public pools.. or.. chlorine.. I don't really know why.. it's probably from our "left-overs" after last night.. dang.
I woke up rather quickly today, only to realize that it's already eight in the morning. Luckily it's Saturday, we don't have to go to school. The bed sheets are so sticky and.. you get the idea.
It took me some moment to realize that we were sleeping NAKED together. That made me red, don't get horny please..
I need to take a shower, and so does CatNap. He's sleeping, so I nudged him to wake him up. It took me several attempts to make him shift and give him back his consciousness

(C-Nap) "Just 5 for minutes.. DogDay.. I'm tired.."
(D-Day) "It's already 8 in the morning! C'mon, we need to get cleaned"
(C-Nap) "Right.. fuck."

He didn't have to swear... I guess he's just tired. CatNap is just too lazy to walk, so I decided to pick him up and carry him into the bathroom, I still want to enjoy my dominant role. Upon embracing me, CatNap just blushed and nuzzled into my fluffy chest. It's adorable, I giggled as I took him inside the bathroom.
We're not taking turns to save time. I turned on the water and made sure that it was warm before bringing CatNap in. I got some soap and rubbed it all over my body, especially my private areas. CatNap just stood there, with a peaceful smile and his eyes are still closed, guess he isn't really awake yet.. I'm really eager to help CatNap.. but I don't want to make him uncomfortable or risk another.. "Round" inside the shower.

(D-Day) "Dude! Wake up!"
(C-Nap) "Just.. 5 more minutes.. DD.."
(D-Day) "Well, just so you know.. I'm going to rub soap on you now"
(C-Nap) "okay"

I was expecting something else, not that kind of reaction. But well, that works, that means I get to touch him with no consequences!
I got some more soap as I pulled CatNap closer, my chest pressing against his soft back. I applied the soap to his body, rubbing and scrubbing his fur in a very friendly manner. This is actually really fun, CatNap is cool and I'm delighted. I made sure I cleaned his private area as carefully as I can, I just rubbed it slightly. He didn't flinch or anything, just purred..
Once I'm done I got a towel and dried myself off, I don't like using hair-dryers. I dried CatNap's fur coat as well before going outside. I avoided sitting onto the bed because I don't want to get my fur dirty again. I opened our shared wardrobe, then I grabbed some clothes, then I threw some at CatNap's face that made him fell down before putting mine on. I put on a Polo shirt with long sleeves, I just love the creamy coffee color so much. Then I put on some pants.. I don't really know what it's made of but it's comfy. CatNap is still sluggish, but at least he had his usual hoodie and sweatpants on. I removed the bedsheets and threw them into the laundry basket before dragging CatNap outside of the room.
I walked down the staircase, making sure CatNap won't trip over his ridiculously long tail. We made it safely. Upon entering the kitchen I was greeted with Bobby and Hoppy. Their eyebrows kept moving up in down in a really strange wavy way. I looked around, Kickin is unconscious on the floor, Crafty is somewhat cheerful this morning, Picky is cooking (as usual) and Bubba was reading a book, he even had his reading glasses on.. what's happening?

(D-Day) "Good morning, everyone! Sorry for waking up so late.. this goofball here is really slowing me down"
(C-Nap) "Hey! It's not my fault that I'm tired"
(Bobby) "Soooo.. dear DogDay"
(Hoppy) "Did you both have fun last night?"

Those two had a smug smile on their face, which was quite annoying. Also in account of the fact that they're asking me what happened last night. Of course they know what happened, they just wanted to bug me.
I blushed, trying to look away while coming up with an excuse. This furball isn't doing much help either, he's just standing there.. looking silly.
Oh right! Kickin is unconscious, I can escape!