XVII - Camper Trip

[CatNap]

DD & CN's room!
08:11
Mhhh.. so warm.. It's getting a little hot now.
I slowly wake up, rubbing my eyes gently.. my head hurts a little.. I guess I'm just tired.
DogDay is already awake.. he's nowhere to be seen now. My fur is still messy and sticky from what had happened yesterday night..
I got out the blanket, then out of bed. Once I did, I felt a lot more refreshed. Guess I accumulated so much body heat that it made my head hurt.
I got into the bathroom for a quick shower. I let the soothing water get rid of the filth in my fur, then I got some soap and rubbed it onto my body. I didn't do everything properly because I'm still half-asleep.. it's just a habit of mine..
After that, I dried my fur with a blow-dryer.. then I had to straighten my fur out with a brush because it puffed up..
I grabbed a toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Strange.. I don't remember using Vanilla-flavored toothpaste..? I checked again.. Turns out, I grabbed DogDay's toothbrush by accident.. oh well.. it tasted nice anyways.
Then, I headed outside the bathroom, opening the wardrobe and choosing what to wear.. hmmm..
Eh, just a sweater and sweatpants will be fine..
I yawned as I headed downstairs carefully, trying not to trip and fall down. Luckily I didn't.
I got into the living room, why does everything feel so different..?

(Kickin) "Finally!"
(Picky) "Did you even sleep last night.?"
(D-Day) "Good morning, CatNap!"
(S-Dog) "CatNap, good to see you"
(D-Doze) "Sup, cutie..~"
(D-Day) "Really.. big bro..?!"
(D-Doze) "What seems to be the problem.?~"
(Bobby) "Oh snap!"

That definitely woke me up. Everyone was still there, as usual.. except that there is now DogDay's dad, SunnyDog, and.. another.. DogDay.?
I blinked a few times as I leaned forward, adjusting my blurry vision.
The other DogDay was tanned pretty well. He looked just like DogDay, with a darker color scheme, of course. His eyes looks just as tired and sleepy as mine.. and he had a crescent-moon hairclip on one of his floppy ears, his ears had a more triangular shape, rather than a soft semi-circle shape like DogDay's, and it doesn't hang down, it's raised like a ordinary dog's. He was wearing a tank top with a jacket, he didn't let it cover his shoulders though.. it looked pretty cool to be honest. And he's wearing some shorts
He looked quite similar to DogDay, actually. All three of them looked alike, still distinguishable. Now I wonder what would his mom look like.. hmm..
I then noticed something, the whole squad was wearing pendants, except for a few certain people.. Me and DogDay were wearing bracelets instead. DogDay's.. brother, perhaps is wearing a hairclip, the hairclip and the moon on my necklace looked alike, except that mine has a more golden glint. DogDay's dad is wearing a necklace. It really brings up the variety, maybe I'll tell the others to get unique accessories as well..
.....
Only then I just snapped out of my trance and realizing what his brother had called me.
Cutie..?
I blushed, not that bad, just a little.. pink. I don't know how to react. I stupidly let my long tail tangle up between my legs.. this is not good..
I had no one to hide behind.. so I just stood there.. like an idiot..

(D-Day) "DOZEY?!"
(D-Doze) "Can't take a little tease.. can you.?~"
(D-Day) "BROTHER THIS ISN'T FUNNY. YOU BROKE HIM"

DogDay then pounced onto his brother, then strangled him and dropped onto the floor.. the two dogs were wrestling in front of us.
(Dog)Doze wouldn't stop laughing, but he didn't try to fight back either, just kinda letting DogDay choke him.
It was amusing, everybody was laughing, that gave me cover so I can calm down.. and gain back my confidence..

(S-Dog) "Now now.. pups.. don't fight.."
(D-Doze) "You heard the big guy.. cub.."
(D-Day) "Just because you're four years older than me, don't expect that I'd go easy on you! I'll ring your neck so hard that you will have your ass inside the hospital for a few weeks."
(Hoppy) "Woah woah woah! DD! Chill!"
(Kickin) "For real that wasn't funny, uhh.. what's his name again.?"
(Bubba) "It's Doze.."
(D-Doze) "Okay okay.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. heh.. Kitty.. It's a joke-"
(D-Day) "Call him a name again and you will never see the light of day again."
(Bobby) "Maybe I shouldn't break into his room anymore.."
(C-Nap) "DogDay.. thank you.. but.. aren't you taking this a little too seriously.? I'm fine.! It's nothing.."
(D-Day) growling..
(D-Doze) "Remind me not to mess with him again please.. I'm actually terrified.."
(Picky) "Just don't be stupid.."