XX*** - Naughty Fun

[DogDay]

Warning: This Chapter contains
- NSFW (of course)
*definitely not to increase the word count*

21:38
yawn..

(D-Doze) "OPEN YOUR EYES, DUDE. WHAT THE HELL IS 6 TO THE POWER OF 3?!"
(D-Day) "D-Don't shout at me.. I'm a little sleepy.. I'm sorry..-"
(D-Doze) "You could've told me sooner.. sorry.. take a deep breath.. we still have a long way to go.."
(D-Day) slight whine
(D-Doze) "I'll go get you some water, math is hard, isn't it?"
(D-Day) "Y..Yeah, thank you.."

Big brother got up from his chair next to me and walked out of the room to get me a glass of water.
While he was at it, I placed a paw over my mouth and yawned. I don't know, but I wouldn't usually be this tired. I don't know what happened, or whether if I ate something or not.. I can't remember clearly..
Why am I so sleepy..?
CatNap is on the bed, playing with DogDoze's phone. What even is that thing? I have seen some people with that thing before. I know that you use the phones to make and receive calls from other people, but I never knew that it can do other things.
I only have gotten my paws onto an old phone that my grandmother had, it had buttons, not a screen, and it's really fun to fidget with the thing.
CatNap is still on the bed, with his eyes glued to the screen. I don't know what he is doing, it's probably nothing..
The house really is quiet today, like, awfully quiet, to the point that it is very scary. I'm used to a lot of noise, so this absence is really freaking me out.. luckily CatNap and big brother is here, otherwise I'd hide in the blanket for the rest of the night.
I do remember one thing, Bubba left me a letter saying that they're going outside again, and they've been gone since four in the afternoon, and that's also when me and the dads are having a talk. We mostly talked about the relationship between us. When CatNap woke up, it was also the time to talk about the more serious topic.
...
A while later, the door creaked open, DogDoze entered with a glass of fresh water in his paws..
He's helping me finish my schoolwork before tomorrow..
And I don't think I can keep it up..
I just don't like math..

(D-Doze) "Here's the water, pup. C'mon, just a little bit more and we're done!"
(D-Day) "Yeah, thank you... N-Now.. can you help me.. do this problem..?"
(D-Doze) "Yeah.. of course.. hand me a pencil.. it's the last one.. hopefully.."

I smiled as I handed him a pencil, then he started to sketch out the supposedly geometry shape that I'm supposed to evaluate. DogDoze has never been this nice before, even if my dad forces him to help me do homework.. he just sucked at it.. But now he's acting like my personal tutor..
I'm feeling a little lightheaded from everything, in spite of the tiredness, I'm trying my best to keep going.
Once big brother, was done, I took a look at the sketch..
That doesn't look too bad.. perhaps..?
....
This goes here.. AB equals 12 centimeters... these 2 lines are parallels.. and then we get this...
....

(D-Doze) "Wow.. DogDay, you're math improved quite a lot! I'm impressed.. keep up the good work!"

My tail started to swing after the compliment, I don't really think he meant it but he sounded genuine, so I smiled back as I put my pencil back down on the desk..
I finished the thing.! Yippee..! Now I can finally.. go.. rest..
Not on the desk....
I can't keep myself up anymore, my eyelids shut as I let myself collapse on the desk..
Guess I was exhausted..
I heard a faint gasp.. then nothing else..
I'm officially asleep.
....

------
---------------------
------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
-----