XXII - Uh Oh

[CatNap]

.....
Some time later..
.....

I hear talking.. the class was quiet until some point..
What's happening around me.
That sharp pain was gone, luckily.
I slowly opened my eyes, I didn't rub them this time because I didn't need to, plus I'd get my eyes all dirty. Nobody wants that, right?
I looked up to the board, there was a man.
Mister Etaz! The principal! What is he doing here?
...
Nevermind I just took a glimpse of his nametag and turns out he's Mister Kanni, not Etaz.
Why didn't the principal tell me that he had a creepily identical twin?

(C-Nap) "DogDay?"
(D-Day) "Yea, Kitty?"
(C-Nap) "Who's that?"
(D-Day) "Head of the teachers, I think. You must be thinking the same way as me, right?"
(C-Nap) "Yeah- freakly weird.."
(D-Day) "I don't think it's really that bad. It is creepy, but.. well, rather interesting"
() "Hey"
(C-Nap) "Huh?"

Some guy next to me tried to start a talk.
I'm not usually good at socializing with people, but that wolf had a really soothing tone, so I tried to keep up

(C-Nap) "Hey there, is something wrong?"
() "Ah, I just wanted to ask, if you happen to know where to get food"
(C-Nap) "Oh.. it's.. quite a long way from here, if you're okay with that.. I've only been here for maybe a week or so, I don't know everything"
(Lynx) "It's alright. I'm Lynx, what's your name?"
(C-Nap) "CatNap. I'm CatNap. This goofball here is DogDay.. my friend"
(D-Day) "I thought we're dating-"
(C-Nap) "DUDE"
(Lynx) "Ah, I see.. Well, congratulations to yoy both!"
(D-Day) "Haha, no problem. So, Lynx, I heard that you wanted to grab some food, right?"
(Lynx) "Mhm. I forgot to have breakfast this morning"
(D-Day) "Let us lead the way!"

DogDay is returning to his ethusiastic self again, I yawned quietly before exiting my sleepy status.z
DogDay stopped squeezing on my tail, and handed the tip back to me

(Lynx) "How long is that.?"
(C-Nap) "Beats me, it's like, twice my height"
(Lynx) "Oh damn"

Honestly, Lynx seems to be a pretty chill dude. He is giving me solitary vibes, and I can relate.
Maybe I should introduce him to the Smiling Critters, I mean, who wouldn't mind another friend?

...

RING RING RING!
The bell startled me again.. however I didn't jump this time, I'm not embarrassing myself a second time.
As me and DogDay got up, that one guy next to DogDay just happened to storm out of their seat, almost tripping over my tail, like a tripwire

() "Oi, watch where you're standing!"
(C-Nap) "Excuse me?"
(Lynx) "Nap, don't, it's not worth it. You don't know how much of a bastard he can get"
(D-Day) "You guys know each other.?"
(Lynx) "Well.. Solvver, yes. That Leopard is such a problem. He has red flags in every possible topic.. First his attitude, then his ego, don't even get me started!"
(D-Day) "Dang, is he really that bad?"
(Lynx) "Wait until he gains his popularity in this school.. he's gonna turn this place into a living hell.."

I didn't like the sound of that, neither did DogDay. He grabbed onto my paw, I clenched it in response.
No matter, there's no chance I'm letting that guy ruin our day.
Now time for us to show Lynx the way to the cafeteria.. which feels like miles away..
Darn.