XIX - Talk

[CatNap]

Huff.. huff..
...
I'm worn out now.. after that badminton game with DogDay's brother
Not gonna lie, he's so hot, fit and lean, everything a girl could wish for
...
Not as hot as my puppy of course!
Even if DogDoze is blazing, he won't take my attention from DogDay away..
Hehehehe
Anyways..
After that badminton game, everyone gathered around the same hill again, to have a very late breakfast, of course!
I would usually have it by 8, or 9 is the latest, but it's quarter to eleven already! We got too carried away with play dodgeball..
I must say, playing with DogDay's brother makes the game a lot more fun, like it's a new level of difficulty. I've never had so much fun before, dodging all the balls and all of that running around, throw after throw and dash after dash..
I have to admit, that took a good toll on me. I'm sweating non-stop, and this hoodie is making it much worse.. I didn't bring anything else.. so I guess I'll just stay like this.. The others were wearing much thinner clothing, so heat won't be a problem for them..
I chugged down some water, I'm feeling really.. really dehydrated.
DogDoze slumped down onto the picnic blanket, wiping himself with a towel that his dad brought. DogDay was huff and puffing from all of that exercise, his t-shirt is completely soaked in his sweat..
I hope he doesn't toss it into the laundry basket.. I'd look dumb if I was digging around for it..
My chest got really fuzzy again, it just made me sweat even more. I'm completely drenched in sweat now.. and I wouldn't like it if my musky scent just filled the atmosphere..
I don't know where the feeling of lightness is coming from.. but I'm pretty sure it is coming from me unable to divert my gaze away from the two panting dogs.
I swear..
I'm having a gay panic
...

(S-Dog) "Heya, CatNap, yes? You look pretty boiled.. Are you sure you're okay.?"
(C-Nap) "Ahaha.! I'm alright.. mister.. It is a little hot, though, but I'll be fine.."
(D-Dog) "You're gonna get cooked.. c'mon.. we need to find a way to cool you down..!"
(Bubba) "Did you drink water yet, CatNap?"
(D-Doze) "What about just take your top off?"
(D-Day) "B-Bro.?!"
(D-Doze) "Well, if you're asking me, exposing your skin to fresh air helps you cool down a lot."
(D-Doze) "Besides, nobody would mind if CatNap showed off his body.. right.?~"
(D-Day) "I..- Wait- that's actually a good point. But, CatNap, if you don't want to, of course. I'll find another way.!"
(S-Dog) "I should have packed another towel, hm?"
(C-Nap) "N-No thanks.. I think I'll take my hoodie off.."
(D-Day) "Are you sure.. CatNap..?!"
(D-Doze) "Good kitty.."
(D-Day) "I'm going to murder you.."

I gasped a little as I pulled my hoodie up. I shivered as I felt the gentle breeze brushing against my fur.
It helped me subside the heat very quickly. For some reason, I kept going..
I raised the hoodie over my head and used it to wipe off the excess sweat on my back.
DogDoze's idea was genius, but I can't guarantee that the others will like this..
His brother is somewhat very teasing and playful.. and I'm not complaining..
My tail started to flick around, I have no control over it, it's like part of my Feline behavior
DogDay would cover his up his face with his fluffy ears again, DogDoze's perked up as his tail started to sway

(D-Doze) "You're one hot little Kitty, aren't you..?~"
(S-Dog) "Woah, kiddo! You have a nice body! Do you go to the gym?"
(C-Nap) "I've went there twice.. I don't like it there very much.."
(S-Dog) "What a shame, you could have had an even more attractive body, if you just kept on going! DogDay! Look at your partner, you should exercise more!"
(D-Day) "D-Dad!!!"