XVI*** - Relief

WARNING: This Chapter Contains
- NSFW (xD)
- REALLY Dirty words (xd)

[DogDay]

DD & CN's Room!
20:45
The house is usually noisy, up till midnight.. But it's awfully quiet now.. I guess the others went to sleep earlier than usual, which made sense, since we're having school tomorrow.
This had been a very fun Sunday. Even though I swore to myself that I would punish CatNap when we get home.. I'm just too tired to do so now..
I'm just waiting for CatNap to finish showering, so then I can have my turn to get rid of all the sweat of me.
I sat on the bed, kicking my legs as I get a little zoned out.. I played with my paws and rolled around the bed.. I couldn't help myself.
Later.. CatNap was done with his quick shower, even though it felt like forever. I enter the bathroom without much thinking, I didn't even see CatNap walking out, I just saw the door open and I walked straight in it. The bathroom was still steamy and a little wet, but it smells surprisingly pleasant. I love CatNap's Lavender scent..
I turned on the water and let it flow through my fur coat, scrubbing where I felt that needed to be cleaned the most. Feeling the soapy goodness being applied to my fur was comfortable. I felt myself melting inside, since I got a little too carried away..
I shut the water and headed outside, grabbing my toothbrush. I don't want to sleep with stinky breath, and I don't think CatNap would like it either.
While brushing my teeth, I thought about my encounter with dad earlier today. I tried not to think much about it, but it isn't working. He already found out that we're dating. He seems cool with it, my gut says otherwise.
I spit the toothpaste out, I took a big mouthful of water and swished it around before spitting it out again. I looked in the mirror, feeling pleased with myself. I don't feel tired anymore, but rather active. I looked good in the mirror, that says all.
I left the bathroom, topless. I hopped onto the bed with CatNap, pulling the blanket to cover me and CatNap up.
For some reason, I couldn't find him anywhere. I know he's on the bed, but he's hiding somewhere.. His purple fur makes him sneak very good.. he can hide in the darkness like a deadly assassin. I get a little uneasy, maybe he just went downstairs to eat something.. maybe.
I clutched the soft and smooth blanket, like those ones in the hotel room, and sank in it. Everything was comfy.. though it would still take some time for me to fall asleep..
But just then, I felt something latching onto my legs. Then the warmth spread onto my thighs.. then my belly.. it suspiciously skipped my crotch..
I lifted the soft coverings up.. I see the head of a certain purple cat, with his snout right on my crotch.. CatNap was holding his breath, so I didn't feel anything
As soon as I did, though, he started to exhale, his warm puff brushed against my sensitive areas, which made me whine.
I removed the blanket as I put a paw under his chin, pulling him up close to me, our bodies touching each other, that means the crotches too..

(D-Day) "Kitty.. what are you doing?"
(C-Nap) "DogDay.. I think I'm.. horny..."
(D-Day) "Uh, what.?"
(C-Nap) "I'm a little.. stressed.. and I need your help.. DogDay.."
(D-Day) "Well, I mean, it's not like we have school tomorrow or anything.. so if you would just come up here and-"
(C-Nap) "Let me start.."
(D-Day) "I thought you wanted help, CatNap?"
(C-Nap) "Stay still.. Doggy.."

----------NSFW Starts Here----------

CatNap got off my lap and headed to the door, he closed it very carefully and silently. I heard a click as he turned the lock. Now, Bobby can't break inside like last time..
After doing so, CatNap hopped onto my lap again, his mushy paws on my groin, pressing onto my underwear. I shuddered as I let out another soft whine. My hardness is growing as his paws dance around my body, I'm getting excited..~
I felt his wet tongue on my bulge, warming it up. I barked softly at CatNap, clearly enjoying the pleasure and attention he's giving me..
He didn't just stop there.. CatNap reached up with one of his paws and caressed my bare chest. He naughtily teased one of my nipples. I never knew that it would feel so good, I can feel them hardening up.. getting wet as well...