XIII - Delicious

**THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA RANDOM AND CRINGE PLEASE FORGIVE ME**

[Anonymous]

14:06
Living Room

Everything was quiet and peaceful..
The squad just had lunch some time ago., they are now relaxing in the living room. Bubba was working with something, Hoppy and Kickin were battling each other in Mario Kart, Bobby and Crafty was exchanging ideas, Picky is still inside the kitchen, for some reason..
CatNap is napping on DogDay's lap on the couch. The Canine is too busy cheering for Kickin and Hoppy to notice his kitten on his lap.
Are they not going to do anything interesting this afternoon? Or are they just chilling here?
The clock ticks, everyone is occupied with their own activities, no fuss, no anything, just peacefulness..
It's getting a little boring.. isn't it?
.....
....
....
....
The Feline starts to yawn as he wakes up from his catnap. He stretched as his tail flicked around. It only took him a few seconds to notice that he was directly on the Canine's lap, with him watching.

(D-Day) "Aww, that's cute.. Kitty.."
(C-Nap) "Shut.. up..-" yawns

(D-Day) "Good afternoon! How are you feeling now, Nappy?"
(C-Nap) "Haha.. I'm great.." yawns

DogDay continued to chuckle as his adorable little kitty continues to yawn. This warm moment is precious to DogDay, he wouldn't want it to end so early.. Things come to end once in a while, right?
CatNap got up from DogDay's lap, making the orange dog sulk slightly. Bobby looked up from the desk, Crafty was too immersed in drawing to notice.

(Bobby) "Finally awake? Hm?"
(C-Nap) "Yeah.." yawns
(D-Day) "The name really suits you huh, kitty?"
(C-Nap) "Stop trying to mess with my mind.."

WHOOSH!
Kickin threw something across the room, most preferably a pillow or some. Perhaps the chicken lost his cool and raged over a video game. Hoppy was on the floor, laughing to her tears as Kickin ranted about how he the game was lagging.

(Hoppy) "Just admit it, dude! You suck!"
(Kickin) "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
(Bubba) "KICKIN THAT'S THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK-"
(C-Nap) "Can you three shut the hell up?"

The atmosphere gets really heated up as Kickin continued to rage, Hoppy dying from laughter. Bubba stood up from his laptop and facepalmed while DogDay was trying to calm the both. Bobby just stares at the two, not knowing what to say or how to act. Crafty finally gets back to her senses and noticed that the chicken and the hair are fighting. She instead, started giggling at how funny the scene was. Usually she'd hide behind her drawing, nervous and anxious.. has she changed.?
Picky  emerges from the kitchen, having an excited look on her face

(Picky) "Guys, I'm feeling a little lazy, so I thought that maybe we should go somewhere and eat something. Like street food, or a nice cafe!"

(D-Day) "Oh, we can help you in the kitchen! But that also sounds great! We should do all the fun stuff we can before the next school week arrives"
(Bubba) "Well, if we can get these two to stop fighting)
(Hoppy) "STOP PECKING ME YOU DUMB CHICKEN"
(Kickin) "SERVES YOU RIGHT"
(Bobby) "OH COME ON, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING OVER THAT SUTUPID GAME OF YOURS?!"
(Kickin & Hoppy) "STUPID?!"
(Bubba) "Here we go again.."
(CatNap) "huh"

CatNap keeps his goofiness to himself, the cat isn't fully awake yet.. Hoppy, Kickin and Bobby started to argue over Mario Kart, Bubba is slowly reaching insanity , DogDay and Crafty didn't know what to do.
PIcky just stares at the three, screaming at each other's faces. She decided to just stay quiet because she might mess up the situation even more.
Bubba sighs and finally breaks up the war of words, only to then snap himself..