prologue

Just a quick note for you guys before we jump into the story:

This story is based in Philadelphia, however since I am not from America I struggle to understand the school system. So, I will be writing the school system in the way I know it, which means the term dates, grading systems, layout, all that jazz, will not be accurate to an American school. It just saves me time trying to research how American schools run. Also, I don't have time to research the layout of Philadelphia because that's not fun let's be honest. I'm making everything up as I go. Think of this as a town I conjured up, except it's called Philadelphia because we're still in the real world here.

In summary: this story is based in Philadelphia, however all details will most likely be very incorrect because I'm making this all up (no shit, it's a story).

Sorry for any confusion that may occur, but this is how I'm going to be doing it so I can write chapters faster.

Hope you enjoy <3

Taylor (six months ago)

"Five years! You're going to ignore the five years I gave you just because you felt like sleeping with the first woman you could find the one weekend I'm out of town?"

"It wasn't like you spent much time with me when you were home! What did you expect me to do?"

Travis (one year ago)

"Sorry son, it's over. There's nothing we can do for you."

"But I'm sure there's..."

"There isn't. It's too dangerous. I'm sorry son, you're out."