twenty

Pushing the half full box of clothes against the wall to leave for later, I got to my feet and left the room. Travis was setting a paper bag down on the kitchen counter when I came out, and I frowned curiously when I saw that there was a lot more than just condoms in the bag.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Well I know you didn't have any food yet and there's no way either of us are going to be able to leave here in the morning, so I just got some stuff for breakfast." Travis shrugged like it was no big deal. I smiled, my heart skipping a beat at the gesture. He'd gone out of his way to do this for me. "What?" Travis blinked at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I moved closer, sliding my hands onto his shirt as I rose up on my toes. Travis met me in a soft kiss, tucking one hand under my chin and lifting slightly, since even up on my toes I was still shorter than him. 

"Thank you." I murmured when I pulled back. "You didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wanted to." Travis shrugged again. "I have to put some things away before we get into anything though, I don't want anything to go off."

"Okay." I fell back onto my heels as Travis moved to take things out of the bag. It only took us a minute to put the few things away, and then Travis took out a little black box from the bottom. He placed it on the counter between us as I folded the paper bag into a drawer and I straightened up, the room going quiet as we looked at each other. 

Slowly, I reached for the box, sliding my fingers under the tab and opening it. Travis watched as I took one out, placing it down and closing the box. I didn't know why I was nervous about this, only a little, but it comforted me to know Travis felt the same way. This was a big deal to us, and that was okay. We both knew it.

Without a word, we both leaned in, mouths fitting together perfectly as they so often did. Travis slipped one hand around my jaw and into my hair, stroking the side of my cheek. I placed my hands on the counter between us, leaning further forwards, craving more. 

"Come here beautiful." Travis murmured, and I immediately moved around the counter. He drew his hand back from my jaw, moving to pick me up like I weighed nothing at all. Wrapping my legs around Travis' waist, I grabbed the little foil square off the counter and draped my arms around his neck, nudging my nose against his as he carried me from the room.

Travis held my gaze as he carried me into my bedroom, setting me down on the end of my bed. He knelt between my legs as I placed the foil square down on the corner of the bed and then reached down, gently tugging at his shirt. Once it was off, Travis slipped his hands underneath my shirt and lifted it off like he'd done before. Slowly, gently, kissing each inch of skin he revealed. Travis stood up once my shirt was on the ground and I lifted my gaze to his as I moved my hands to his hips, slowly unbuttoning his pants.

We didn't speak as we shifted higher up on the bed, and Travis lowered me down onto my back gently, laying soft kisses down on my lips every few seconds. He lay half next to me, half on top of me, holding himself up with one arm. Biting gently on his bottom lip, I stretched my hands down between us, pushing the last barrier of his clothes away. Travis shifted to help me push his boxers down, kicking them away before pulling back to look at me.

I gazed up at him, holding his gaze as the fingers of his other hand hooked under the lace at my hips and pushed down. Lifting my hips slightly, I stretched up to kiss him. Travis pushed my underwear down, skimming his fingers up my leg as he moved his hand to my waist.

"No one has ever made me as happy as you make me." I whispered to Travis, and his eyes softened. "I know we haven't been dating very long, but it already feels like forever."