Canada Day

Me:; *wales up and smells something good* Probably France is cooking. *gets out of bed and goes downstairs*

England:; *cooking pancakes*

Me:; *sees England making perfect pancakes* HOW THE FUDGE ARE YOU MAKING PERFECT PANCAKES?!

England:; *girly giraffe screaming noices and turned to me* oh.... Hello there. I was making some pancakes for.... What's his name?

Me:; Canada....

England:; oh right for Canada. It's his birthday so I-

Me:; Its his.... Birthday? ..... *celebrates*

America:; *comes down stares and faints to see England making beautiful perfect pancakes*

Davie's Spirit:; Oh dear.q

England:; *shrugs and goes back to making them* Hey Blast, could you go get the maple syrup from the freezer.

Me:; Why is it in the freezer?

America:; you really are a cold killer. //shot

Romano:; ;-;

Me:; Romano is looking at us through the window

England:; Yah he broke up with Spain and his new boyfriend is America.

Me:; But I thought America likes you England.

England:; He did but I like France so he went with his next crush or Romano.... *realizes what he said*

France:; *creeps up on England* Onhonhonhon

England:; I'm going to ignore that.

Canada:; *walks downstairs still in fluffy pajamas that make him look like a fluffy polar bear* Hey papa, why did you let me sleep in-

England:; *puts pancakes on plate and France comes back with maple syrup*

America:; *revives by German Sparkles*

Rest of FACE plus me:; Happy Birthday Canada!

Canada:; *brightens up with a huge smile* You remembered me and my birthday! *races downstairs and gives everyone a hug and a thanks*

Me:; *hugs Canada* your welcome. I could never forget.

Canada:; this is the best birthday I ever had. I didn't expect this at all eh. You have no idea how happy I am. *kisses my forehead*

England:; and this time I did my best and tried to make the best pancakes for you!

Canada:; *sits down table as England serves them to him along side the syrup* Alright. *eats them and doesn't die*

Pancakes:; *dont set on fire or explode or gointoflamesorturnblackorsetanexplosionorturnintoprussiaordoanythingbad.*

America:; D8 *faints*

That week, America died due to shock and Americans everywhere had to flee to another country. Now everyone noticed Canada.