VOTING ON NEXT STORY!

Hello all :) I have a few different ideas for stories and I keep bouncing around... Please help me figure out which one to go with next!

Please comment on which one you like best! 

Options:

#1 - An Aesop Sharp love story between him and the new Professor who is replacing Fig. She is the younger sister of his Auror Partner who passed away. Would be an opposites attract story where she is a very bubbly/unserious Professor.

Would also deal with processing grief over the loss of her brother and Aesop working on processing his survivors guilt from the incident that resulted in his partners death and his leg being cursed.

#2 - 6th year Game MC finding herself after realizing how she was taken advantage of last year by Sebastian, Fig, the Keepers, and most everyone who asked her for favors and put the weight of the wizarding world on her shoulders as a brand new witch.

Will be a love story between Sebastian and Game MC... Stronggglllyyyy Bridgerton inspired where he will grovel to earn both her forgiveness and her heart. Lots of drama, jealousy, and just over all very empowering for the Game MC in finding out her own self worth.

#3 - Sebastian is on a revenge mission against Rookwood after learning that he was the one who cursed Anne. With Anne still refusing to see him, he loses himself in tracking down the criminal to make him suffer. Posing as a recruit for the crime organization he finds out Rookwood has a son and decides the best revenge he can take against the man is by hurting those he is closest to. Unfortunately for Seb his vengeful plans hit a snag as he realizes Rookwoods son is actually his daughter who is being forced into the family business posing as a male in order to please her twisted father.

Is both a love story and a Seb redemption ark where he works to make up for all the wrongs he did in 5th year by helping the trapped witch escape from her father and the dark arts.

#4 - A Sebastian love story with Ominis' secret twin sister. Autumn Gaunt has been isolated most of her life, sacrificing her own freedom so her twin brother could attend school away from their cruel family. With the expectation for her to be wed off approaching, she fears her chance to ever see her brother again may disappear after she takes a husband. Manipulating her cruel parents into allowing her to attend Hogwarts for Ominis' 7th year she wishes to make the most of the brief time she has left with her brother before returning home. What was not part of her plans however, was meeting a freckled-faced Slytherin who makes her rethink what she really wants for the future.