chapter 26a

“I’m very glad you’re vindictive and lets hope he didn’t graduate from trying to kill a black person to killing one before he was picked up.”

“That’s a very frightening thought which is why I paid for a glass of orange juice for him and kept the glass,’ say Derek.

“You lifted his fingerprints.”

“That I did and he has a rap sheet that’s excruciatingly long.”

“Is it weird I feel turned on?”

“Not really I know you remember.”

They walk downstairs and greet Stiles parents and grandparents who was taking a seat at the dining table. “First day of lockdown and you both are dressed to go out. Stiles you still need to take it easy.”

“I know grandma and I will, unfortunately I still have to do my job.”

“I know darling just remember you’re pregnant.”

“throwing up every morning won’t let me forget.”

“Here is some dry toast.”

“So Derek what are you doing today?”

“I have another meeting with the doctors and I need to check on the president. I’m pretty sure it was a microfilm he took from the café.”

“I’m glad you overruled Jamie and kept the department that deals with old school spy’s equipment. I can’t tell you the amount of times that department came in handy.”

“I’ve managed to switch the umbrella and my people have left an identical set of clothes to what he was wearing yesterday in place of his own.”

“I told you he was good didn’t I Liam?”

“Yes you did Rachel.”

“Thank you both for the compliment,” says Derek.

Danvers walk into the dining room, “Good morning sir and madam. Now everyone is here shall I serve breakfast?”

“Yes please,” says Stiles.

“By the way sir my brother said he will send you those pictures as soon as he can. He had to store the phone away in a secure location.”

“That’s fine.”

“I have a picture on my phone let me show it to you.”  Derek shows him the picture of Blume.

“That’s the guy the former master took to the country house.”

“Let me see the picture,” says Stiles grandmother. “He looks like Blume why do you have his picture?”

“He works at our hospital?”

He sees the panic on her face, she shows the picture to her husband and son then to Stiles, “He was my doctor,” explains Stiles.

The grandmother version of the woman makes a phone call and starts giving directions.  “That’s not Blume that’s a very good copy of him but it’s not him.”

“What?”  Says a shock Derek.

His mother-in-law shows him a picture on her phone of a man who looks exactly like Dr Blume.  Except he had a mole on his left cheek and above his eyebrows.

“Jordan Parish  was the doctor in charge who thought there was a mole right?”
Ask Rachel.

“Yes I thought it was dead women walking?” Says Derek.

He calls Jordan, “Sir.

“Dr Blume isn’t Dr Blume he’s a plant.”

“Say  that again, he knows what you and your wife look like.”

“I know and I made him head of the hospital.”

“Hopefully he hasn’t had a chance to do much damage. What am I saying of course he has.  I’m in London I arrived last night I’ll take it from here.  I wondered why Paul held off us moving to the other hospital and moved everyone to a private one.”

“Now we know.  If he had suspicions he should have told me.”

“I’m sure there’s a reason for it sir. I will personally go and pick fake Blume up myself and make sure everyone is moved to the correct facility.”

“We don’t know who else is working with him.”

“The Murphy’s will want to do the interrogation sir after all one of there people was used. ”

“I still need the information.”

“Don’t worry sir you will get it.”

Derek hang up the phone.

“I’ve told Peter to move your family in with India. I also instruct him to not let them leave the house. They will know who your family are Derek but luckily for us it’s the middle of the night over there. India can move them to hers before moving them out the state.”

“If the family disappears suddenly Stiles, the enemy will know something is up.  Who knows if the police station is involved.”

“Wait didn’t you say you left one of your men there?”

“ I did.”

“He can let us know if anything suspicious has happened after your family is moved.”

“Good thinking.  I need to go and co-ordinate the move to the Hosptial and speak to the head of the Murphy family.  I’m sure when he finds out what’s been going on he will be furious.”

“We will stay here and do whatever we can. It’s been over ten years since you’ve seen the heads of the family in the flesh. Unfortunate you still can’t see them. We also need to change our phone numbers, “ explains Issac, Stiles father.

“I thought the fake Blume was working in the hosptial to gather information. I don’t recognise him because I last met him when I was seven,” explains Stiles.

“Stiles we can’t seem to recognise each other. We don’t know whose watching. It’s why you only knew what the heads of the five families look like. What Derek came on board you would have been introduced to the heirs but the pandemic.”

“Clearly my brother knew what they look look how else would he have met Blume, dad.”