Chapter 5

You decided to do what Haley said and go to the beach.

After getting some directions from Pierre, you found out that you had to go south to reach where the beach was. It was the small bridge near the mayor's house, which made it easier to find. Landmarks were helpful. You weren't exactly great with directions that didn't involve a GPS.

You were glad it was nice out. Going to the beach while it was hot wasn't necessarily your idea of fun. You liked it when the weather was a little warm and breezy. That was the perfect time to go out to the beach.

Once you crossed over the bridge, you could see the beach. It looked small, but you liked that. It was like you had your own private beach... Or you thought you did until you saw a small cabin sitting by its lonesome.

You sighed in disappointment.

You were a little intrigued by this random cabin, so you decided to head that way first. There was a small boat right next to it which you assumed the owner owned. It looked to be a rowboat. You assumed the owner used it for fishing. Because what else would you do with it? I guess if you just liked to sail then you could do that too.

You were almost there when you stumbled over something.

"What the?" You said, confused.

You looked down to see something green protruding from the sand. You wondered what this odd green thing was and decided to free it from its sand prison. Once you did that, you examined it. It looked to be some weird doll? The more you looked at, the more you thought it looked familiar, but you couldn't quite remember... It was a character from something- something starting with a W? Wumbo? No, that's SpongeBob. Gah! You couldn't remember. It was on the tip of your tongue! You hated it when that happened!

You decided to just pocket it for now and move toward the small wooden cabin.

"I wonder who lives there?" You asked aloud.

You were a little disappointed to find that the owner wasn't home. You weren't going to open the door. That would be just weird. Who invades someone's personal space like that? You thought if someone just randomly walked into your house, you would flip out. The intruder would definitely earn a black eye from you.

Your eyes moved from the cabin to a figure in the distance. It looked like it was a person. They seemed to be enjoying the beach. You figured it was probably the owner of the cabin you had just found and started heading their way.

When you could get a better view of the man, he certainly looked... interesting. It was like you were seeing the real live version of Prince Charming from Shrek. You didn't really care about the Prince, but you kind of remembered him. You were too busy salivating over the Princess to care about any of the other characters. That was a trend for you. Shego, Wonder Woman, Princess Kida, Nani, Elastigirl... If that wasn't a clue to who you preferred, then you don't know what is.

"Ah, the new farmer we've all been expecting... and whose arrival has sparked many a conversation! I'm Elliott... I live in the little cabin by the beach. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a winning smile.

Handsome man's smile had no effect. You thought in your head.

"Hello Elliot. I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you too." You replied. "Elliot, I noticed that cabin over there. Is it yours? I saw it was close and was curious about who owned it."

"Yes, that's mine." He said, chuckling. "You probably wouldn't like it though... It's dark and full of spiders."

"What?!" You yelled.