Chapter 2 : The Game.

*Sooo….we decided to upload the second chapter today itself. Say whaaa? ^_^ Anyway enjoy, and comment and follow us maybe? It would be epic if y’all would tell people about us.

The picture on the side is of Marc, played by Grant Gustin, again. :D (‘cause they’re twins -_-)*

Chapter 2 : The Game.

Andy’s POV~

Where the hell is Tamara? Ah, there she is. Damn, couldn’t she get a better place? She was sitting at the corner of the last row. That was too far away from the court. And what the hell? Next to the ‘Methane chamber’? That guy farts like my grandma when she’s just had beans.

“Dude, Howard Godrich? Seriously?”

“There was no better seat.” Tamara and her lame justifications.

“Still, next to him? He has more methane in him than the ozone layer.”

“Judgey douchebag. Watch the game.”

Marc’s POV~

“GO THUNDERWOLVES!”

We had the best fucking basketball team on this planet. We were invincible. And I was the shooting guard. There was no living person who played better than me. Well, why wouldn’t it be like that? Cheerleaders in their miniskirts, cheering for baskets. Hell, I had to be the best. People say I boast, but why wouldn’t I? I was popular, attractive, dating the most popular girl of the school and I had amazing abs. Life was complete, life was perfect.

“HAMILTON! STOP DAY-DREAMING AND GET YOUR ASS ON THE COURT!”

“Sure, Coach.” I called out.

x---x---x

10 seconds for the game to end and we were still a point behind. Coach called for a time out.

“PASS TO HAMILTON. CASSIDY STOP STARING AT THE GIRLS AND GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, BREAK AT 3.”

“1….2…..3. GOOO TEAM!!!”

Nick Cassidy was my stoner best friend and currently was dribbling the ball with top finesse as the opposing member tried to block him. He gave me the ‘alley-oop’ look which I understood immediately and his pass was top class and between the final two seconds I scored.

“WHO IS THE DADDY NOW BITCHES”

The court was chaotic while Nicole gave me a disapproving look for my comment. But bloody shit we just won the game! She can show her attitude later, in bed.

“PARTY AT MY PLACE,SPREAD THE WORD HOMOS”

“What’s with you and the over use of homo, Marc?” a voice called from behind.

I turned around to see Nick marching towards me.

“Just showing how much I love y’all.”

“Shove your love up your butt hole, Marc, and I call shotgun.”

x---x---x

*CHOKE ON YOUR LIES, SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED, SUFFERING ALONE IN YOUR MISERY*

My house was on FIRE! Loud music, half-naked girls, loads of pot to smoke. And woah, wait, is someone just playing porn on my TV? Sick perverts, the least they could do was watch lesbian porn.

Suddenly, some random chick grabs my shirt collar and sticks her tongue down my throat. No complains, but kind of hate the ‘no warning’ thing.

“Marc? What the fuck are you doing?”

Uh oh.