Chapter 10: Heartbreaks here, heartbreaks there.

*Two chapters in a day. Yay! ^_^ Comment and vote xx.*

Andy’s POV~

I was shattered. There was no better way to explain it. My emotions were totally mixed. I didn’t know if I was angry or sad or depressed or whatever. I was broken, shattered. I was talking to Tamara when I came to know what I was dreading the most.

“Oh my God.” Tamara said as she looked behind me.

Nicole had just come out of an empty classroom, followed my Marc, with sex hair. The top button of her shirt was open. Her hair was a total mess and her lips looked swollen. She smiled flirtatiously at Marc and then looked ahead, right at me.

That smiling face transformed immediately too something I could not comprehend.  It was that unreadable expression you get when you know you don’t want to be caught. She just looked through me.

“You don’t have to see this.” Tamara said from beside me. She glared at Nicole. “Andy?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said, as she grabbed my hand and walked away from the crowd separating me and Nicole.

When we reached my car, I don’t know what happened to me. I threw my bag on the concrete floor and punched my car. I was definitely sad and definitely angry.

“Hey calm down.” Tamara whispered slowly.

“I can’t believe it! Why would she do such a thing? And in school? What is she playing at?” I broke down as hot tears blinded my eyes.

“Listen, you have no way of telling what they did. It must have been something really minor.”

I laughed miserably. “It still hurts. She’s the only girl I’ve loved and she will be the only girl I love.”

“Whatever. I’m just saying that you don’t need to spoil your grades for her. I get that she’s beautiful and stunningly hot, but she shouldn’t have such an effect on you. It can be life threatening.”

I looked at Tamara. “Have you no idea what she means to me? If I was given a choice between choosing Nicole and One Direction, I would choose Nicole and leave One Direction to the dumps. So mind you own business and don’t tell me what I don’t wanna know!” I shouted at her.

“Fine, have fun mourning alone, asshole!” She yelled back and walked towards the school building.

“FINE!” I yelled even louder and walked the opposite way.

x---x---x

School was a blur. I couldn’t pay attention in any class, and I’m sure I’m failing in Russian history. Although I was mad at Nicole, I just couldn’t stop staring at her beautiful face and body throughout our time in school. I would see her smiling or laughing at something her friends told her.

“Hey, Andy!” I heard Marc’s voice from behind. I honestly did not want to talk to him.

“What?”

“You know there’s a game on Friday, right?”

“Of course I do. I’m also in the team, and I come for practice regularly, unlike you-know-who.”

“Nick is a psychopathic case. Leave him out. Anyway, so coach wants us to practice hard ‘cause Cloveville Tigers aren’t easy.”

“Okay, so what do I do about that?”

“Nothing. Just practice with me every morning before and after school.”

“Whatever.”

“What’s with the attitude, dickhead? Did Mellons remove all her anger on you today?” He chuckled.