Chapter 15: Revenge is a sweet little thing.

*Two chapters in a day. Woot! ^_^ Comment and vote, our sexy readers. Xx*

Nick's POV~

I was going to meet Zac tonight but seems like he had other plans.

'Out of town for work and all I am doing is missing you. Xx Zac.' Read his text.

I was sad that I wasn't going to meet him but his message made me blush. We spent a lot of time together these days. On the phone or at this coffee shop in town. Every time I met him, I would just feel like the luckiest person on this planet to have someone like Zac.

Homecoming was coming by and I wanted to invite Zac. Although he isn't really from our school, I was allowed to bring a friend from outside. I wasn't going to come out yet, but I wanted everyone to get used to him. I wanted Marc to know about me, but I didn't know if I should tell him just yet. Maybe if he knew how amazing Zac was then he would not judge us when I tell him the truth.

Tomorrow was Monday and mum had told me to invite my date for dinner. I thought she would have forgotten it by now but she has been stuck to that idea the whole time. She practically reminded me every freaking living minute of her life.

I had asked my friend Beth, who was also one of my stoner friend's sister, to act as my date. It hadn't been five minutes since our conversation about being my fake date when she jumped on me said, "Whatever for you......boyfriend." Girls.

I'd invited Zac too, as a friend. I just wanted mum to meet him. Everything was set and I was hoping the plan would play out accordingly.

"Thanks again Beth. I owe you one for life." I said as I cut the phone. I was going through my plan with Beth for the hundredth time. I wanted everything to be perfect.

I spent the rest of my night listening to my music and writing new songs. Ever since Zac came into my life, my song writing has really flared. All I think about is him and how he makes me feel so weak and vulnerable, but strong at the same time.

I was really scared about Zac meeting my mum tomorrow. I loved Zac and my mum loved me so I guess she would love him too. My logic sucked, but my heart wanted to believe in this so badly. The feeling was sick. It was like I had diarrhoea.

Would she approve of him if I came out?

I was about to hyperventilate when my phone buzzed.

'Everything will be fine. I can't wait to meet your mother. Love you. Xx'

A sense of calm ran over me as I read the message. I knew it as soon as I read the message. Firstly I was in love with this boy with all my heart and secondly talking to my mom about this is going to be really awkward.

I stopped thinking about this for a mo. I put on headphones and head banged to my favourite songs.

x---x---x

"Yes mom, they will be here in sometime. I think you need to calm down." I repeated for maybe the tenth time. It was Monday.

"All I am saying is that you should have picked them up its called having manners." My mum said.

We kept arguing for another minute when we were interrupted by the bell.

"Oh my god, oh my god do I look hot enough?" my mum asked as she stopped before the door to open it.

"Wait, what? Mom it's my date not yours." I replied.

Mom just winked and opened the door. Weird woman.

There stood Beth and Zac. Beth had worn a beautiful off shoulder red dress that fell just above her knees. It fit her round her curves perfectly. Her pale blonde hair which were in curls were set loose to fall upon her waist and the soft flicks on her forehead just made her look more beautiful than she already was.