Chapter 9: Making up minds......or not.

*Hello :3 This is chapter 9. Mind you, its long and dirty so if you say 'Ewww' or 'Gross' we'll throw poop at you. And this chapter is long so yay! ^_^ Comment and vote please xx*

Nicole’s POV~

“Its fine, its fine.” I said as I continued to kiss Andy. We were naked on my bed. I was on top of Andy. His bare chest moving up and down as he breathed in and out. His hands moved all over body.

He put his hands on my chest. “I want this, Nicole. Not your body, but your soul.”

I dug my fingers into his hair and kissed him on the length of his collar. He moaned and shifted himself on top of me. He started kissing me. I bit his lower lip and our tongues danced with each others. I didn’t know what to think or do that time.

“Babe, you’re sweating bullets.” A different voice said.

Andy pushed himself up, only this time, it was Marc. “Babe, you’re sweating bullets.” He repeated.

Suddenly, I woke up and found direct sunlight falling on my face. I was sweating bullets. Okaaaay, that dream was……stimulating. How could I dream about having sex with Andy….and Marc?! Was I that messed up?

“Hey, sleeping beauty. Finally, you’re awake.” Marc said, snapping me out of my reverie. He sat down on my bed and kissed me on my forehead. “I would love sleeping in with you, but we’re gonna be late for school.”

I pushed myself up on my shoulders and stared at Marc. Had Marc actually come up to my room to wake me up? And my mom allowed that? Of course she did. She wasn’t even at home!

“Hello? Anybody at home?”

“Huh? Oh, I’m sorry. Was thinking about something.”

Marc placed his hand on mine. “Did you have a bad dream?”

Figures. “No.”

“You sure? You were really sweating back there.”

“Oh my God, will you stop grilling me for answers? I just woke up for God sake!” I put my hands up in the air. I looked at his surprised expression. “I’m sorry. I just- Its just that- Ugh, yes I had a bad dream.”

“Hey, its okay.” A car honked from the front of my house. “Okay, get dressed fast. Andy’s waiting down.” He pecked my lips and left.

Great. Andy is waiting down. Why is it that every time I’m alone with Marc, someone has to interrupt? And why does it have to be Andy this time? I feel really guilty about this. I cant have such a big burden on my head. Marc cares about me, I know he does, but Andy makes me feel good. Why am I stooping so low? Cheating on my boyfriend with his twin brother? Nope, I cant do that. My days of being a slut are officially over. After that night, Marc has really changed. He’s become more caring and he kisses me with compassion. I cant do this to him. Not with his brother, at least.

I quickly got dressed up and went down. Andy was talking to Marc about something. He looked at me and smiled. I looked away and sat in the backseat.

“Let’s get going, shall we?” I said.

“Aye aye, captain.” Andy saluted and laughed. Why was he so cute?

Marc’s POV~

“I said no, okay? Mom I am not gonna take Maggie to the dentist today!” Andy’s friend, Tamara barked on the phone. “What do you mean no? Mom- Did she just hang up on me? Sweet.” She grumbled and looked up.

“What do you want?” she asked me. I realized I was staring at her.

“Woah, Mellons. So much temper isn’t good for a lady.”