Chapter 16: A Pig For Slaughter

Whats up, you guys? Guess who's back after almost a year. Geez, please dont hate us :( Obviously we cant say we've been having a writer's block for a year, seeing that would be completely absurd. We've just had our issues. Hint: Boyfriend problems ARGHH, exams, laziness, etc.

Oh yeah, since y'all must've forgotten what happens previously, here's a brief recap: Andy sleeps with Nicole at a party, who he's been in love with since forever. (what a waste in life) Nicole is dating Marc, but Marc doesnt know theyve had sex. Marc is pretty much the playboy of the school and this really makes Nicole sad ugh. Andy keeps on badgering Nicole about his feelings for her, but Nicole being a slut plays with both of them Hamiltons' hearts. Tamara is finally able to confess her feelings towards Andy to herself. AHHH REVELATION. Nick starts dating Zac and is anxious about Zac meeting his mom, but Mrs. Cassidy is really chill about her son being gay awww love such parents. 

-ButterAndScotch xx

Andy’s POV~

I love her. I love her too much. Last night I could feel her heart pounding softly on my chest. I’ve never felt closer to her. I’ve made up my mind. I’m going to tell her how I really and genuinely feel. I hadn’t got a chance to tell her that before, but this time I will. 

I drove home after my weird encounter with Nicole’s mother. She thought I was Marc. People should really stop doing that! I mean, seriously, why would I want to be like Marc? Other than his girlfriend, there is nothing that I want from him. I know I’m breaking some kind of brother protocol, but I love Nicole. I’ve loved her since ages, and my heart cannot take it any longer.

I was in the kitchen when suddenly I felt sharp object hit me on my face. A basketball had come out of nowhere and just hit me on the face. 

“Dickhead, where were you last night?” Marc said, as he gave me a hand to lift me up from the ground.

“Oww, I think I’m getting a migraine.” I said, as a rubbed my forehead. “I was uhh….uhh….I was at Tamara’s place.” I lied. I wanted Marc’s girlfriend, but I didn’t want to him know like this. 

He gave me a shocked expression, which then transformed to a sly grin. “You dog. Woof woof.” He imitated.

“Nothing like that happened, Marc.” I made my way up to my room.

Marc caught up with me and said, “Bro, you’re going to the Homecoming Dance with Tamara, right?”

“Right.” I said. “But as friends.”

Marc rolled his eyes at me. “Yeah, whatever. Just wanted to make sure you knew.”

“Yeah, of course I know. Tamara tells me everything.”

“Adorable.” He said. “Hey, Andy?”

“Hmm?” I was getting really impatient. I needed to change for school.

“Can I talk to you about something personal? Like, brother to brother?”

“Yeah, carry on.”

He sighed. “Well, I had a fight with Nicole last night…” he began. “And its been really bothering me. I mean, she can be so loud and moody at times. I couldn’t sleep the entire night. All I did was think about her. And I know she’ll never forgive me ‘cause I did say some horrible things to her.”

In that brief moment, I could not believe it was my brother, Marcus Michael Hamilton, was saying this. I mean, I didn’t know that this bonehead had a heart.

“My heart aches for her, dude. But at the same time, I cant stand her when she’s being her. I know that doesn’t make sense, but yeah. I even told her I loved her.” He paused. Wait, whaat? “But she didn’t say it back. I mean, does she love me or no? You know what, I should talk to her today and sort everything out. Yes, that’s right. Thanks brother, I love you.” He slapped me on my back and headed up.