Chapter Ten

It was nearly lunch time when she woke up, Lando still snoring softly in her ear, his arm draped around her holding her into his chest. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd slept so well, never made it to lunch time. She sighed in contentment, sinking into Lando's embrace and allowing her eyes to droop closed again.

Monaco was like its own little bubble she had decided. The perfect little bubble where it was just her and Lando. A little bubble where she could walk down the street hand in hand with him, go grocery shopping without getting hounded by paparazzi and where seemingly Cassie didn't bombard her with hundreds of requests every waking hour of the day. It felt like it existed in an entirely different universe to the tour and the looming deadline for the album.

"I can hear you thinking." Lando mumbled sleepily in her ear, squeezing his arms around her.

"You're awake." She smiled, a shiver going up her spine as his hands began tracing over her naked body.

"And you don't have any clothes on." He smirked, lips pressed against her skin.

"I don't remember you complaining last night?" She laughed. She could remember a lot from last night, her cheeks flushing at the thought, but there definitely hadn't been any complaints.

"I never said I was complaining now either." He laughed quietly, turning her to face him so he could kiss her. "I'd like to wake up like this every day."

"Me too." She said softly. The words seemed to hang in the air. Both of them knew they couldn't stay in this bubble forever, the end of the week and her flight to continue onwards with the tour was looming. She had a couple of interviews to do today that Cassie had scheduled and it felt like the beginning of the end of her bubble.

"What do you want to do today?" He mumbled, pressing another sleepy kiss to the back of her shoulder.

"I thought maybe we could go for a run?" She suggested. "Then I've got a few interviews and things I need to do on zoom later. Sorry."

"It's okay." He pressed another kiss to her neck. "Run sounds good, I can make us some lunch after and you can do your thing. Then maybe we can go out for dinner tonight?"

"Sounds good." She agreed quietly. Her head was already spinning at the thought of the interviews that afternoon. She was hardly listening to him.

He stopped his trail of kisses up her neck, pulling back a little to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She tried to brush it off.

"Hannah." He sighed. "It's not nothing, what's going on?" He could hear her heart pounding in her chest and her body had gone tense.

She was quiet for a long moment. "It's fine, I'll be fine. I think it's just the interviews and thinking about going back to the tour. And the premier of the movie, I'm still nowhere near even done on the next album and they're pushing to book dates to record. I don't know how I'm going to get all of this done." She blurted out.

He was uncharacteristically quiet for a long moment, where he'd usually be quick to reassure her it would be fine, hands still trailing up and down her skin as he was looking for the words.

"I know you're just going to tell me you're fine and you've got to get through it somehow..." he sighed "but are you really sure it's worth what it's doing to you?" He hadn't realised quite how tightly wound she'd been by the whole thing until he'd seen her relax this week.

"No." She admitted. "But like you said, I don't have a choice... can we just talk about something else?"

"What do you normally do, to make yourself feel better?" He asked quietly.