~17.

“I'm telling you already if you're going to make me eat that food that tasteless, I don't want to eat that”, she exclaimed while peeking her head up from his shoulder as he picked her up in bridal style while moving towards the stairs.

What do you want to eat?”, he asked nonchalantly while descending the stairs while holding her still in his arms.

Uhmmm…cheese maggi”, she beamed with a grin, looking at him while resting her head on his chest.

“Okay”, he said while looking forward.

“Okay? Aap Ko gyaan nahi dena mujhe?”, she thinned her eyebrows and gave him a questioning gaze.

“Gyan?”He placed her on the chair and stared at her with confusion.

Han, mtlb aisa nahi kehna ki it's not good. You shouldn't eat?”, she gave him a curt questioning look while blinking her.

“Nahi”, he said and patted her head lovingly while sliding a glass of orange juice to her.
She lifted her gaze at him and mumbled a low thank you.

Drink this I'll bring your Maggi”, he informed her before moving towards the kitchen.

“Rukiye” She called him midway while drinking the half juice as she walked towards him.

“Are you going to cook it for me?”, she asked innocently, gazing at him, he stared at her with cold eyes with a nod.

“Wow, Chaliye fir”, she grinned looking at him caught a hold of his hand, and tried to drag him inside the kitchen. He didn't budge until he realized her small efforts.

“Aakriti sit here I'll bring your food”, he made his way to face her as he retorted back.

No, I'll also join you in the kitchen.
Mai bhi aau? ”, she said while her smile faded with a frown.

Tum kya karogi aakar?”, he questioned her back while his cold gaze bored on her twinkling eyes.

“Aapko dekhungi”, she replied hastily and pulled him inside the kitchen.

“Mujhe dekhogi?”, the voice sounded husky with a smirk on his face. As she realized her words she turned back to face him, she stuttered and rasped with words,

Aapko dekhungi, I'll observe you while cooking”,

“Ohh”, he raised his eyebrows while a smile played on his lips, he didn't say anything, instead only chuckled in response and headed towards the kitchen.

They both were at the entrance of the kitchen when Shalini Aunty was ready to make her way with breakfast outside. Their eyes locked but before Shalini Aunty could say anything Aakriti told her about their cooking plan, at which she smiled profoundly and welcomed them inside, she went to do her other work while Aakriti and Abhivanth made their way towards the counter.

Aakriti was observing him when he took out packets of Maggi, how much she wanted to ignore her periods but her periods loved her so much that she was finding it difficult to even stand, she was making scornful faces while whimpering lowly she took one more minute to take some normals breaths and she called him,
Suniye na”, she whimpered, he narrowed his eyes facing towards her while holding a pair of scissors in his hand, “what happened?”, he asked.

“Mujhe yaha par baithna hai”, she pointed at the kitchen countertop, he glanced at her for more than a second and keeping scissors aside he walked towards her. her eyes followed his every step as he closed the distance between them in mere strides, he stood in front of her and looked at her siren face, his eyes twinkled with a hidden smile while his hand made his way toward her tiny waist.