~7.

||Author's Pov||

The days passed, and every day used to arise with new hopes and aspirations, Aakriti had made herself comfortable with everyone in the House or we could say the family members made her feel at home, she was having a very good time with her family, her long chatting with her in-laws not only with Aarav and Ruhanika but also with her mother and fathers-in-law. She has become the daughter of the house more than a daughter-in-law. 

It's been a week since their marriage but still hasn't changed anything between the couple, the only words they share are morning wishes to each other or calling each other for lunch or dinner. 

Aakriti feels too timid in his presence, neither does she try to start a conversation nor does she even glance at him, perhaps she doesn't know that daily she sleeps in his arms so peacefully. Abhivanth never missed a chance to capture her pictures daily in her sleep. He always used to wake up early before her to not make her feel uncomfortable with their sleeping position, he always used to create a wall around her with pillows because he assumed that she was a baby. Perhaps she's.

Right now, Abhivant and Aarav are in the study room, as he has started going to his Banglore office, he's busy with his work.

When Aarav arrived in the room Abhivant was busy talking to his assistant, he gestured for Aarav to sit, and within minutes he completed his talk and focused his gaze on his brother, 

Hmm, bol”, Abhivant spoke.

“I've booked flight tickets”, Aarav answered.

“Okay!”, he retorted in a stern voice, when Aarav again spoke,

Bhai, I was thinking of talking to Dad about this!”Abhivanth lifted his gaze towards him and stared at him with furrowed eyes. The conversation between the two brothers seemed serious, 

“Are you sure?”, Abhivanth asked in a serious tone.

“Yes Bhai…”, 

“Aarav I'm not against it, it's your choice, your life but I think you should complete your remaining studies and after that, we'll talk to everyone,” Abhivant spoke with a seriousness lingering in his tone.

Aarav looked at his brother with uncertainty. His answer was very unforeseen for him, he didn't expect it. But somewhere he knew if his brother was saying there could be some evident reason behind it.

He neither  questioned him nor retorted him back he just modded simply,

“Aarav, as much your dreams are important to you the same they are important to me, but for now I believe you should try to do some productive, leaving everything behind won't be worth it”, he was sedated with his words, he don't want his brother to decide without thinking or planning. 

A person like Abhivanth never did anything without doing any certain planning or without knowing the pros and cons of his decision, and now he doesn't want his brother to make any wrong decision in the heat of the moment.

Aarav only listened to his brother without questioning or retorting him back, because he respected his brother's words and decisions. They had their little talk when finally Aarav decided to go, he stood up from his place took some steps but turned back to speak something but got amused to witness his brother smiling while staring at the phone screen, his thumb and fingers moved on the phone screen like he was trying to zoom in on something, 

Aarav could see through the reflection of the bookshelf that what his brother was busy staring at, 

Abhivanth thought that Aarav went but here he was staring at his brother with amusement, and suddenly he asked in a bit raised tone,

“Bhai you like her haina?”, 

“It's more than a likeness”, he said nonchalantly while smiling and staring at her picture. But suddenly snapped out of his thought when he realized it and saw his brother grinning at him while showing his thirty-two teeth.

“Kya hai ?”Abhivanth Snapped at him in an angered tone.

“Kucch bhi toh nahi”, he replied, smiling at his brother.

“Toh Jana”, he replied in annoyance.

“So you can stare at her pictures”, giving a side eye with a teasing smile he said.

Abhivanth stood up feeling irritated and threw one pen in his direction, which landed on the floor because Aarav ran outside.

He huffed making a grumpy face but it turned into a smile when his eyes landed on the phone screen, he scratched his neck, and his face flushed. A small smile crept on his face then he  again took his phone, while staring and zooming in and out on her pics,

“Is it okay to have her pictures on my phone? 
But unknown to her it's wrong! But now she's my wife, I can have as many pictures as I want. Really? SHE'S YOUR WIFE? who doesn't even consider this anything? Huff. 

Aakriti, what have you done to me? I was never like this! You did this to me, I'm behaving like a teenager who just had a crush on someone who can't keep his eyes off her. Am I lusting over her ? A sudden wave of questions  No, not at all. Then why whenever you see her sleeping you want to kiss that plump of her lips? Aren't you Mr.Abhivanth? Yes, I want to but that doesn't mean I will force her. Perhaps I can have my ways with her but she's special, so special. I want to make love with her rather than anything, whenever I will touch her it will always require her consent and her comfort.  Abhivanth are you a jerk? You both even don't talk to each other and you're planning to make love with her? Get some sense and talk to her first. 

His thoughts and mind were busy questioning and mocking each other, 

When a wave of insecurity rushed over him 

He rested his head back on the chair, and staring at her picture he muttered to himself,

“I'm falling for you, Aakriti and I'm scared of that because I don't want it to be one-sided”