~9.

Finally, the next day arrived and today all the family members were returning to Mumbai. It was still early in the morning, and today Aakriti woke up earlier than usual. She thought that Abhivanth would be there in the room but to her surprise, he wasn't. He had already woken before her and gone somewhere, Aakriti raked her eyes carefully everywhere but she didn't find him. Stretching her body, and rubbing her eyes she stood up from the bed and directly went to the bathroom. She took a quick bath. She wore a saree today, don't know what came to her mind but she wore a beautiful light pink satin saree, after applying a vermillion and bindi, she dried her wet hair. After getting all ready she finally went downstairs. She wanted to know where he was because she hadn't seen him since the morning.

After greeting Everyone she went inside the kitchen where only Supriya Aunty was present

“Good morning Chachi”, she greeted.

“Good morning beta”, Supriya Aunty responded with a smile.

“What are you making?” she asked while peeking towards her side.

“Coffee”, Supriya Aunty replied quickly.

“Can I make breakfast?”, Aakriti asked like a curious child.

“Kya banaogi?”Supriya Aunty asked in a return.

“Uhmm…aap hi bataiye”, She asked sheepishly. Supriya Aunty nodded with a welcoming smile.

Poha?”Aakriti asked with a requesting eye.

Okay”, Supriya Aunty replied. Aakriti passed a warm smile towards her and indulged herself in cooking. It's been half an hour since Aakriti was cooking and finally, she's done now. Shobha Aunty was also nowhere by now, so both the ladies supervised her carefully.

Everything was done by now when Ruhanika entered the kitchen,

“Maa, Bhai wants a coffee”, Ruhanika informed while gazing at Aakriti with her million-dollar smile.

“Woh kab aaye?”, a sudden question from Aakriti made everyone's head turn and everyone was looking at her with their teasing smile.

I mean, I haven't seen him since this morning”, she blurted out. She was about to confront herself when Ruhanika laughed,

“Aapke unko aaye Aadha ghanta ho chuka hai”, she said with a smug smile, making everyone laugh except Aakriti. Aakriti felt baffled and she just smiled nervously.

Jao ab uses dekh bhi Lena aur coffee bhi de Dena”, Shobha Aunty teased while filling a coffee cup.

“Me???” Aakriti almost yelled with a shock with her widened eyes.

“Yes you”, the three of them said together. Shobha Aunty handed over the tray and told her to go upstairs.

Aakriti took the tray nervously and started walking upstairs. Anyone who noticed her can easily say how nervous she was. She stood in front of the door, recalled all the gods, and went inside. She nervously peeked inside and got relief when she didn't find him. She kept the coffee on the coffee table, she was about to turn when she heard the door opening sound and her gaze went towards the Bathroom door, only to find her husband half naked.