~18.

“Good evening, baby princess”, he muttered softly in her ear, she rested her head on his chest lazily. A soft smile crept on his face, and he started caressing her head.
She smiled with closed eyes when she realized her head was exactly on his heart. The abrupt rate of his heart was not normal.

She snuggled more into him, as usual when she nuzzled more he started massaging her scalp. She was able to feel the tenderness of his touch and the warmth of his body. Soon she realized
ed their position, she backed herself from him and slackly she gazed at him with furrowed eyes.

“Aap kab aaye?”, her voice came out a low murmured sleepy voice, her face was covered with strands of her hair, he wiped her hair from her face as he tugged them behind her ears.

just now”, while tugging her hair behind her ear he replied. She looked at his beautiful calm, as she grinned stupidly at him and she suddenly felt shy looking at his brown eyes when almost threw her head on his shoulder and hid her face while resting her forehead on his shoulder. A constant smile played on her lips as she rested on his shoulder.

He felt puzzled at her cute antics, as a chuckle escaped from his lips, he started stroking her hair, again in a low whispered  throaty voice he asked,

“What happened, Princess?”, She closed her eyes feeling shyer, and she shook her head abruptly with a grin as nuzzled more into him.

“Kriti?”, he called softly, only to hear her giggle. He smiled unknowingly, it was more like a puzzle for him. He smiled in adoration looking down at her who was clinging to him like a baby. She was shaking her head,
“Pagal”, he chuckled looking at her weird yet endearing behavior.

She pulled herself back from him as she lifted her gaze, staring at him with a pout on her face as her doe-shaped eyes were shining.

Aapne pagal bola mujhe?” she questioned in a murmured voice with a furrow on her eyebrow. He felt pleasantly occupied by her sudden change in mood. He stared at her with astonishment,

“No..no, sweetheart, I said lovingly”, he confronted himself in a firm voice.

“Lovingly? Fir thik hai!”, she recalculated and again kept her head on his shoulder. Abhivanth was simply baffled after seeing her so comfortable and approaching him, without any hesitation or discomfort she trusted and was close to him. He was loving it, but he didn't expect this sudden change.

“Aunty Chali gayi?”, she asked.

“Hmm”, he hummed in response while rubbing her back. They stayed like that for some more time until Aakriti finally returned from her lazy sleepy state.

____________________________

“Which movie do you want to watch?”Abhivant growled while searching for some good movie suggestions.

“Aap decides Karlo”, she replied while keeping her ice cream and chocolates filled tray in front of him.

I don't watch movies”, he snickered, she stared at him with dead eyes without blinking, and he stared at her with amusement.
Aakriti wasn't feeling like eating anything but still, Abhivanth made her eat something with him because now it has become a habit for him to have dinner with her.
Aakriti has completed her long evening nap and now she's not feeling sleepy at all. Abhivanth knew that she would not sleep early now, so he suggested that if she wanted to watch a movie and she agreed, They decided to watch a movie.

“Yess yess”, suddenly she jubilated making him gasp at her sudden reaction.

What happened?” he scowled.