~21.

AAKRITI'S POV:

My eyes flickered while gazing upon the twinkling stars, a cold breeze touched my face making my hair dance to flow turbulent.
Crossing my arms around my chest, I rubbed my hand along, I felt the cologne fragrance of his coat which was wrapped around me. A smile appeared on my face when I realized how little things matter to make little things significant. My gaze went in his direction where he was buying ice cream. The car was parked near a footpath, silent night cold breeze. Little vital little silent, Peaceful, calm, and beautiful. I could see two ice creams in his hold as he walked towards me and a beautiful smile lingered on his lips.

Covering the major distance between us he gave me cone ice cream and my favorite flavor black currant, his eyes always seemed soft whenever they met with mine, and his shirt sleeves were tightening around his biceps, giving a muscular look to his physique, his hairs were a little messy which gave a magnificent look.
I took a deep breath, as we walked on the path while savoring the sweet tastes. The Sky was still filled with the blankets of clouds, and some stars were visible with twinkles.

My heart and mind were clouded with thousands of unknown thoughts but it was more about sharing and feeling the happiness of little moments.
One month together!! I couldn't believe how I could forget. Nevertheless, I'm grateful and happy today. I don't want to ruin this special moment because of my intrusive thoughts.

The silence between us was alluring, my gaze directed to his and a giggle escaped my lips when I saw an ice cream at the corner of his lips. He narrowed his eyes looking at my side, giving me a stoic expression. He raised his eyebrow in questioning look,

Hesitantly I moved my hand toward his lips
and while wiping it with my thumb,

You're a baby”, I giggled.

I'm not a baby”, he shrugged off with an annoying expression making me giggle again.

“AAKRITI”, he was annoyed, I laughed more and was not able to control my laugh. He sighed, rolling his eyes as his gaze softened looking at me with a gentle smile adored on his face. He's cute, isn't he?

My laugh came to a halt when our eyes met, I lowered my gaze while tucking my hair, and a smile crept on my face too.

We walked silently in a little buzzy atmosphere on the footpath, it's been more than 15 minutes since we were walking silently. Today I wondered why he didn't show tantrums before buying me an ice cream instead he did to have it. I was feeling something in my stomach, something heavy yet light. My arm brushed over his, and I don't know what made me feel that wrapped my hand around his arm catching a warm feeling with his touch, still, his coat was around me, whatever it was it felt good.

As my hand wrapped around his arm, his steps slowed down in an instant he stopped at his place. He exaggerated a breath before, I lifted my head above from his shoulder to see his beautiful face. I rested my head on his shoulder as our step slowed down than before.

Feeling the heat of his body my heart started betraying me, how could I explain this feeling I was not at peace but still was feeling the peace.

Pressing my lips together to calm myself I tightened my hold on him. He didn't seem affected as he wasn't meeting his eyes with me. Am I being clingy? I don't want to be unwanted, loosening my hold on him, I  took my hand off him. I swallowed my breath before distancing myself from him, only to get pulled back from him. He pulled me by the waist and with a jerk I collided with his chest my breath hitched making me grasp,  that is when I felt nothing but blank and bawled, his hold tightened on my waist,
my heart rate accelerated this much that he could even hear my heartbeats.