~20.

ABHIVANTH'S POV

The Orange dusk was covering the sky, as the chaos went more breezy into the city which only enhanced the Beauty of sunset. 

I was holding her little hand in mine, my condition was more to admire her but I was forced to focus on driving. I thought she remembered what was special today but it was in vain because she didn't. It was a little hasty but I was fine with it. We completed One month together, She and I. 

I don't like celebrations but celebrating her, and with her will always be a very special thing to me. Because She is special.

And again coming to the point, that I will doubt her then it's never gonna happen.

Seeing her smiling with someone else who's not me, burned my heart. Not gonna lie but yes I'm jealous and will always be for her. Being possessive of someone is okay until it starts suffocating them. Unfortunately, I've finally unlocked my fear and it is the thought of losing her. I'm regretting why I didn't confess that day. I'm aware of her whereabouts but from my side I want it to be memorable and special. 

My feelings of adoration for her go beyond the realm of verbal expression. Words simply fail to encapsulate the depth and intensity of my love for her, which is boundless, fervent, and eternal. I want to see her smiling always with me and around me. I didn't want to make her feel insecure or uncertain, but it stung me somewhere. Her fear is something that is not settling with me. Why does she always have to explain herself? Her inferior behavior is something that I can't decipher. But for now, I kept this thought aside as we reached our destination.

The car halted near a small restaurant, I scanned it through the window noticing if there was any change and fortunately, there wasn't any change through the place. It's been a long time since I visited here, maybe more than 10 years. But still, it holds a homey feeling.

The Name of the restaurant itself is “Homely Atmosphere”. I turned to look at her, leaning forward to take a glance at the place she gazed at me. I unbuckled her seatbelt, residing outside the car. She stood beside me. I glanced at her once before holding her hand and making her walk with me.

I was a bit nervous because for the first time I'd taken her somewhere but knew one thing she would love this place, one more thing which was settling with me. My chirping bird hasn't asked me anything till now. Weirdly surprising!!

We entered inside, and my gaze fell on the lady sitting on the counter who was between her 50-60s, who was engrossed in calculating something, her curled hair locked with a bob cut, big chain specs, and a Parsi-style white floral gown. I looked at Aakriti who was staring at me curiously. I passed toward her reaching to the counter. Gaining the attention of a lady who was engrossed in some tallying work, 

“What do you want sir?”The lady asked in a formal tone.

“Bucatini Pasta, Only if Maria Aunty is making it”, I said, trying to remember her. She glanced at me through her specs.

“It will be served, sir you can have your seat”, she replied with a gentle smile, I knew she won't remember, I tried my luck one more last time.

“I knew it, Pakka Aapki memory loss ho gayi hai”, I spoke and she turned her head towards me and stared at me with her furrow for more than two minutes as she tried to articulate something.

“Abhii”, she exclaimed in cajoling, I nodded welcomingly.

“Ohh my child, How are you?”She exclaimed in happiness as her eyes turned glittery. She gave me a motherly hug and kissed me over my head. I welcomed her gesture warmly.

“It's been a long time my boy, How are you? And your dad? Your mother? That's your little naughty brother?”She jabbered.

“Everyone is all good, healthy, and happy”, I acknowledge her with a warm smile. I shared a pleasant talk with her. It's been a long time since I met her. This small Restaurant holds so many memories. It makes me remember my childhood. 

I tilted my head to call Aakriti but before I could utter anything, Maria Aunty herself called,

“Ohh, Who's this beautiful girl?”She smiled looking at Aakriti. Aakriti too returned the gesture with a smile as she stood beside me.

Gently wrapping my hand around her waist, I pulled her closer. She shivered.

“Aakriti, My wife!”, I asserted with containment, Maria Aunty’s expression turned to shock more than surprise

“When did this happen? Jesus I'm very happy for you”, she marveled as a smile settled on her face.

“Come here sweetheart”, She called Aakriti and hugged her before kissing her cheek lovingly.

“Where did you find this little Fairy?”, she cheered. I chuckled, looking at Aakriti, and shook my head in agreement.

__________________________________

Heartfully talking and sharing a convo with Maria Aunty was like reliving the memories.

This place will always be special to me. It's not a time to recall the faded footprints, Right now to live this moment with someone with whom I'm going to create thousands of memorable moments. I know Aakriti will not require much time to get comfortable with Maria Aunty. 

We were sitting facing each other, the cold breeze of air touching her face as we both were sitting in the gallery area. Moonlight enhanced her radiance. Her green orbs shone when she dazzled with a beautiful gentle smile. We got served Italian food, I fed her first bite from my plate before proceeding further.  

“It's an awesome place. Beautiful, elegant, and vivacious. It's pretty”, She chimed.

“I knew you'd like this place”, I smiled. She took a bite from her plate. She shrugged the hair off from shoulder and her lips curved tasting the food. As she gulped before licking her lips. Fuck!! I fisted my hand, I forgot to blink as my eyes yearned for her.  My gaze stuck to her lower lip, she blew something.

“Abhi?”, She called me.

 Fuck! What did she say? My head jerked internally with sudden realization as I gazed at her in astonishment.

“What did you say?”I bawled.

“I asked how long you have known her?” " she explained.

“After that”, my voice was desperate. The changes occurred in her behavior as she became conscious.

Her lips twitched as she tried to utter something,

“actually…”, 

“Your cheesecake”, we got interrupted by the waiter as he placed the chocolate cheesecake in front of us, I thanked him. As she gazed at me with her shining and excited eyes.

“Aapko kaise pata mujhe cheesecake pasand hai?”She asked smilingly. I don't know why but with her I always smile, likewise now. 

“I know everything about you, princess”, She blushed as her cheeks turned crimson. How much I wanted to kiss them. I dug the fork into the cheesecake and took a bite. I forwarded it to feed her. She took it gladly as I whispered huskily to her,

“Happy one month together, Kriti.”,

_____________________

Vote Comment and share🥰

So this is to inform you that I'm not active on my social media from 14 to 18 May. As I'm out of the station and it's my Cousin's brother's wedding🥰 I'll post the next chapter maybe on 19 May. Sorry for your inconvenience.

With all love lekhika ❤️ ✨