~12.

The sun rays were caressing his face, his eyes were sparkling like the shine of the sun. He took deep, fresh breaths of the morning while feeling the Novelty of nature.
Again he exhaled a deep breath with a smile on his face. The sun has just risen, and the day has begun. But How some normal things can be soothing and blissful when you take time for yourself just to feel the trendiness of some uncontaminated things.

Abhivanth was in the balcony of his room, after waking up early in the morning he did his all-morning business. after taking a bath and dressing up in his casuals. He was experiencing the morning bliss, the chirpings of the birds, and the enhancing redundancy of the sun.

He heard the chirps of the sparrows around their balcony, and he realized that his little bird hadn't woken up yet

He heard the chirps of the sparrows around their balcony, and he realized that his little bird hadn't woken up yet. He tilted back and gazed at her sleeping figure who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her eyelashes caressed her cheek. her palm under her face and fist while clutching the blanket near her chest. The long strands of hair were covering her half face. Her cheeks and nose were pink. The shine and glow of her face were no less than a feeling of being enchanted. Abhivanth moved inside and sat on the couch while gazing at his sleeping beauty.

'why does it seem too peaceful while just admiring her like this? Her slow snoring is so delightful to hear. For a moment, admiring her like this made him forget all his work and tensions. How relieved and tranquil he was feeling right now just by seeing her serene peaceful face. The serenity of her was intriguing him to be closer to her. For more than half an hour he was admiring her when she lightly started moving in her sleep she twinkled her eyes and tried to adjust to the light, with her half-opened eyes she searched for him, then she found him already looking at her when he realized her movements he averted his eyes away from her.

She gazed at him and with her sleepy throaty voice she mumbled softly,

“Good Morning”, he walked towards her and while sitting beside her, his hands ran into her hair and massaged her scalp lightly.

“Good Morning Princess,” he spoke. She lazily woke up and passed a little smile to him.

“Aap kab uthe?”, she asked innocently.

“Boht pehle”, he smiled while massaging her scalp.

“Wake up now…I'm waiting downstairs for you, come fast”, he replied and ruffled her hair lightly, she nodded with a smile and he stood up and walked out.

_______________

After taking a bath Aakriti changes into her casuals a red salwar kameez, fixing her nuptial chain before applying kajal and bindi. She tied her hair with a clutch and went downstairs.

 She tied her hair with a clutch and went downstairs