~10.

As his lips pressed against her forehead a sudden wave of comfort and warmth rushed over her. She felt something in her stomach, which made her feel fluttery, as she opened her eyes to meet with his, where his eyes were determined to not leave her for once.  Aakriti was looking straight into his eyes, without fear, without nervousness, only the beautiful intimacy of their eyes radiating different emotions. They stared at each other in a loafed manner.

Abhivanth felt a different level of calmness and peace when he found themselves in a comfortable silence. For the first time, she was so close to him, his eyes always used to adore her but this time they loved her, the urge to keep her this close to him, the urge to stay near her. The urge to love her and the urge to only be loved by her.

“Coffee toh thandi ho gayi hogi”, She suddenly blurted. At first, he frowned but then he realized it when she pointed her little fingers towards the table. He chuckled visibly and asked,

“Tumne banayi thi?”, she shook her head in denial.

“Toh?”He asked with a playful smile.

“Chachi”, answered while stressing her words.

“Waise aap kaha gaye the?”Before he could say something she questioned him, he smiled looking at her, and freed her from his cage.

“Office”, he answered.

“Itni subah?”, she asked while making a scornful face.

“Yes…there was an emergency”, he answered while taking one step back. Aakriti exhaled a breath and nodded. She was about to turn when she turned back and asked,

“Mtlb aap aaj gym nahi gaye?”, (what a brave question) Abhivanth stared at her in astonishment after hearing her brave question.

“No”, He answered coldly.

“Ohh”, She made an “o” expression and nodded.

“Any more questions?”, he questioned while folding his arms.

“No…I mean han han, Are you not coming for breakfast?” she asked in a concerned tone.

“Aapne kar liya?”, he questioned her back.

“No”, she let out.

Toh chaliye sath mai karte hai”, He smiled looking at her and she passed a shy smile while tugging her hair behind her ear.
He walked back towards the closet and took a t-shirt. He dried his hair and after ruffling it a little, he came back and gestured to her to leave. Aakriti took a coffee cup from the table and they both walked outside the room, but When started descending the stairs he took the cup from her hand, she stared at him confusingly but without asking anything they both went downstairs.

“Good morning Bhai”, Ruhanika greeted him with a smile.

“Morning”, he replied coldly. He wished his parents,  uncle, and aunty and he handed over the coffee cup to one of the house staff.  Yes! It's been two days since his father has appointed one house helper for them. To help them in the house.

“Why is this cup not empty?”Aarav asked in a serious tone. Aakriti's gaze went towards her husband, who shared one glance with her and returned to Aarav,

“It had become cold”, Abhivanth replied.

How?”Aarav asked back, making Abhivanth sigh annoyingly.

“aap logo ki flight kitne baje ki hai?”, ignoring his question and looking at his father,  Abhivanth asked.

“4 pm”, Rajesh answered, and he nodded. Aarav and Ruhanika were staring at the couple with confusion and curiosity. All the family members settled down in their places, Aakriti and Abhivanth as usual were sitting beside each other. The family had their breakfast peacefully.