~11.

So as the Aakriti Madam demanded that she wanted two ice creams, he brought them for her, one she ate while they were returning and one she wanted to eat after dinner.

Aakriti was again feeling gloomy, she was feeling empty around herself. Their house helper asked her what she had to make for dinner and she said that she wanted to prepare the food. It's been more than two hours that they both are in the same house but haven't talked to each other. Abhivanth was in the study where he was busy with his work, and Aakriti didn't want to disturb him so she didn't make an effort to ask him anything either. So she decided to indulge herself in cooking.

The time passed and she was done with cooking. She cleaned the counter while their House helper Shalini helped her and after she left for her home.

Aakriti decided to call Abhivanth for dinner, so she walked upstairs and  knocked on the door,

“Hmm, come in”,  a rough husky voice reached her ear and she entered inside.
Abhivanth was sitting on the chair while going through some papers and besides that, the laptop was on, one hand was holding a pen and the other was on the keyboard, he was wearing specs and was so focused and determined on his work, he was wearing half Shirt which tightening around his biceps, although he was looking devilishly handsome in that position.

As he felt the presence of someone inside the room he lifted his gaze and a smile crept on his, he smiled looking at her and she reciprocated with a smile.
He removed the specs and keeping his pen aside he asked,

“What happened? You here?”,

“uhm…Dinner!”She responded.

“What's the time?”, he inquired while getting up from the chair.

“8 pm”, she answered

“Just a minute”, he excused himself while taking a diary and keeping it on a shelf.

“Chalo '', he turned towards her and motioned her to move. She started following him while playing with the end of her saree as he walked ahead of her.
Suddenly Abhivanth stopped midway and as she focused on her saree she didn't realize it and clashed with his back, her head and nose hit his back which made her wince,

“Anh”, a sudden hiss left her mouth and Abhivanth turned to face her, where she was rubbing her nose and forehead.

“Kya hua”, he asked in worry, she closed her eyes and opened them again.

Aap ruke kyu?”, she squalled.

“What? We're here!”, he said while telling her that they were in the dining area.

“Is your body made of iron?”, she said with a wince.

“What?”, he asked in amusement.

“Aisa lag raha hai Patthar laga ho” " she said while again rubbing her nose. Which made him burst into laughter.

Aapko hasi Aa rahi hai ?” she asked in irritation.

Can’t you pay attention while walking?”He mocked her and pulled her nose lovingly, making her furious.

She stared furiously at him and rubbed her cute little nose again and he snickered while looking at her scornful expression.

Don't laugh at me”, she said angrily.

“Okay fine, let's have dinner first”, he huffed and cutted the topic.

She nodded and within a blink of a second, she vanished inside the kitchen, keeping Abhivanth in a haze. She was about to lift the container of daal when it was taken from someone else.