Prologue & Note

BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1

"I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as good as any other girl you see, but I'm trying to be my better version for you"  she stuttered while looking down at her feet.

Before she could complete further he lifted her in his arms.

"But only You can fit into my arms, Perfectly", He whispered near her face while taking her close to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LET'S DIVE INTO THIS STORY OF  THE HEARTWARMING AND BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF AAKRITI AND ABHIVANTH

Their unexpected, heart-flattering journey of  Love.

He's calm like the Ocean.
And she is like the gale of winds.
Yet beautiful, admiring, and amazing journey of two hearts.

Genre: Romance fiction

Softcore Romance
Romcom
Lovestory

The first update will be on 1/03/2024

                     ||Author's note||

Let's talk a little 🤡

Hello, dear readers this is my first book on Wattpad (first ever)  and I'm hella nervous and excited too.

This book is for sure in English, but plenty of times Dialogues will be in Hindi I'll try my best to give translations.

Second, English is not my first language so there might be a lot of grammatical errors, so kindly understand, I'll edit it once it's completed.

Third, I don't write smut much there will be some mature chapters but it will be ok wala smut.
*(There will be love making not segs)*

Fourth, If you don't like the book don't read it, leave it in the middle I don't have any problem.
I'm open to the Ideas and the reviews, I wouldn't even mind if you pointed out my mistakes, I'll improve them, but the unnecessary trolling, hate, or anything bad words against me will be not entertained.

If I'm wise with my words then you should too.

There is nothing in the book that can trigger you but still, if you find anything offensive then let me warn you first.
If you're comfortable with my writing them only proceed further.

Fifth, Writing is my first love or you can say my passion, I love writing and I'm exploring myself as much as I can.
Writing is the only thing that I own by myself, So please don't copy or if you find anyone copying then please let me know. I'll be grateful to you.

Sixth, The Book Covers, and The Character's aesthetics are made by me only. The photographs or the pictures used in it or in the book will be owned by their respective owners.

the quotes, Shayari, or poetries used in this book are owned by me and written by me. Don't you dare to copy I can tolerate anything but copying my imagination won't be entertained.

🤡 This joker emoji will be used for the change of scene.

Last but not least if you think this book is a usual or typical Wattpad story then bro you're wrong! Because the storyline is different, so don't say anything before reading the story.

---COPYRIGHT---

Copyright © [2024] by [ Lekhika]

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Book Cover by Lekhika