~4.

|| ABHIVANTH'S POV||

As My gaze went towards her direction, where she was all dolled up in a beautiful pink lehenga, with a void face, and the innocence in her eyes, her little figure was really little to handle that attire.
I know what she is feeling right now, her downcasted eyes and her void expression express everything how uneasy she's feeling right now. Neither did I wish it to happen like this, I thought it was just a moment of mere attraction towards her, but now when I think about building a future with her it gives thousands of different feelings, doubts, and insecurities.
I don't know what but I want to be the best for her, and I'm ready to mend myself the way she wants.

She looked like a little angel who had just stepped down from heaven, I stood up and walked near her and forwarded my hand towards her, we both sat near the bonfire, her trembling hand and Shivering figure weren't unnoticed by me I knew she's feeling anxious, I took her hand in mine and gave a gentle squeeze, to assure her that I'm here for her, I want her to trust me. And I will give her every reason to trust me, I don't want to see tears in her beautiful green eyes, because it deserves to be filled up with joy and happiness.

After her bidaai ceremony, we all headed back towards the penthouse,
As I entered our room I found her sitting on the bed, but she abruptly stood up when she saw me, I glanced at her once and then went to change.
When I came back I told her to change, she seemed tense.
She asked me where I was going to sleep, and then I understood the whole situation and when I told her that I'd sleep on the couch she gave me the most unexpected question, How will I fit on the couch? Many things won't adjust easily. Jerk! Shut up. She was unnecessarily so cute. I just chuckled and  She went inside and then my eyes fell on the decoration.  I sighed looking at the bed, I sat on the sofa lazily,  I took my phone when I heard a jingling sound,

“Suniye”, what a angelic voice. I looked at her and she hadn't changed. I asked her what happened she told me that she was having difficulty removing her hairpins from her hair, I gestured for her to sit on the bed and I started removing her hair pins gently, and then the mole between her shoulder and neck got my attention, and for a moment I felt a very different emotions building inside me,

“Is it done?”My thoughts were interrupted by her and I replied with a no and removed the remaining hairpin. I lightly caressed her hair,  she mumbled a thank you to me and almost ran inside.

I cleaned the bed and tried to make it comfortable for her after she also returned and I asked her to sleep, I took a pillow and the comforter and laid down on the couch, I was gazing at the ceiling thinking about us, there was a big mess inside my brain and it needs to be cleaned, I know she's staring blankly at me so I told her to sleep, I was still staring blankly at the ceiling and tilted my head towards her, only to witness her weird sleeping position what's this? The quilt was on the left side and she was on the right, and she was sleeping in the curled position while hugging a pillow. I stood and walked near her and covered her with a quilt as she snuggled more into the pillow. I caressed the tiny hairs falling on her face and tugged it behind her ear. She changes her facial expression every other second, she pouts, smiles, and gives weird expressions. I wish I could admire her like this daily, I don't know what's this but from the day I saw her it changed something in me, I feel blasts of emotions whenever she's near me, the urge to be the only reason behind her that adorable smile, the pull I have towards her is indescribable and I feel weird sensations inside me whenever she's close to me, I sat near her for a while, caressing her hair, and admiring her every slight change in her facial expression. She's cute. She's adorable. Sometimes she's an angry bird.

Huff. I huffed again when she again threw the quilt away from her body. What's wrong with this girl? Again I covered her and lightly kissed her temple before glancing at the clock and it was 3 am, wtf! What is wrong with me too? I sighed and walked towards the couch but again one other thing came into my mind and I took my phone and clicked her cute pictures even though I have her pics I can't miss this chance to click her adorable pics. It's wrong you shouldn't click her picture! My subconscious mind reminded me, so what she's MY WIFE. Woh toh abhi hai pehle kya thi? Again my mind mocked me, Fuck off! I took only ten pictures and went back to my place to sleep feeling like a happy child.

I stared at her old and new photos for some more time when I realized it was 4 am, I'm ruined for real! Finally, I kept my phone aside before glancing at her and sighed looking at her sleeping figure then I  tried to sleep, maybe only two hours for now. Sleep consumed me within minutes.
___________

When I woke up, without disturbing her sleep  I freshened and changed into my gym clothes and went to the gym, Yes! we have all the things here, after all, it's designed by me.

I did my all-morning business and returned to our room, only to see her crying holding her leg. I instantly walked towards her and asked what happened and came to know, that Madam had hurt herself again. The only thing I disliked about her was her clumsiness. I'm mad at her but I can't show my anger, even though I scolded her and she gave me rude replies. Cute angry bird. I chuckled and lightly massaged her feet. After that, she went to freshen up. And I sat on the bed when I felt a stinging pain in my neck. I ignored it in the morning but now it's hurting. I massaged it for some time when my all fucking attention went towards her when I heard the anklets and bangles sound.

The sight in front of me made me awestruck,
My morning can never be this beautiful. She was looking so ethereal and The most beautiful part of this morning was that SHE'S MY WIFE.

My gawking session was interrupted by her question when she asked me what happened to my neck, and she assumed it might be because I slept on the couch. Btw it was because of that but it's okay. I told her there was nothing to worry about and asked her to go and have breakfast.

After she went I took a quick bath, changed into my casuals, and went downstairs.
Maa and Chachi were talking to her. I went there and took my seat near her. She abruptly passed me her plate, but I don't eat this at breakfast. Maa and I shared a glance and I just blinked my eyes looking at her so as not to say anything.

We had our breakfast, and I went back to our room, I indulged myself in some important work. I was on call when she came and I glanced at her once but before I could say anything she took her phone and went, I wanted to talk to her.

After some time when I completed all my work, I went to the study room and when I came back I found her, leaning and tiptoeing against the door. I observed her when she leaned more. I finally asked her what she was doing. And she lost her balance. She was about to fall but I was quick to grope her. She looked like a scared kitten, yet cute.

I can't deny the effect she has on me, my heart and mind go insane whenever she's near me.
Finally, we returned to our composure and I asked her what she was doing I just observed her while controlling my smile and finally, she told me that she was here to call for lunch. I nodded at her and kept my book in the room and then we both went downstairs.

________________________________________

Do comment, vote, and share and please tell me how was the chapter👀

Byee lovelies
With all love lekhika 🌷❤️