Cinderella

Once upon time love a fair maiden name Cinderella. She lives with her stepfather and two stepbrothers, her mother died on a shipwreck, and she had to stay with her stepfather and brothers. Cinderella's stepbrothers weren't mean to her cause they knew how their father was. Cody and Toby are twins. They look so much the same, but Cinderella know them apart thought. Cody had blue eyes and Toby had green eyes, the two brothers called her ell for short. The stepfather always made Ella do the chores when the twins were away. One day there was letter in the mail. Ella and her brothers picked it up and read it. "Ella you should make a dress and go to the ball with us!" Toby and Cody said at the same time with a big smile on their faces. Ella giggled and ran upstairs and started making a dress. The twins took their father out with them to get suits while Ella got her dress made, she finally got it finished she was proud of her work. The dress was blue, and it we knee high with the back that went to the floor like it was a tail. It also had a big pink bow on the back. "Cinderella!" Her father shouted, but she ignored it, but soon heard footsteps quickly coming up the stairs. Ella's door swung open. "What is this?" Her father asked. She looked up at him, " a dress, I made it for the ball." Her father laughed loudly and pushed her to the ground hard and grabbed the dress, ripping it to pieces. " You can't go to the ball. You have chores and the princes will never marry someone so... well less you." He snarled and laughed evilly, walking out locking the door. Ella started to cry softly; she was so upset her stepfather said he didn't really care. "Cinderella! Oh, Cinderella doll face don't cry." Said a voice and soon Ella felt a hand on her back, she quickly looked up and saw a lady in a pink pretty dress. "W-who are you?" Ella asked a little scared. "Well doll face I'm your fairy god mother and I am here to make your night happy, but you have to be here back before twelve o'clock!" The lady said before Ella could blink Ella had a puffy blue dress with Dimond's all over it, her shoes are glass. "There's a limo outside have fun doll face!" She and just as quickly she appeared she was gone. Ella ran down to the car and soon was at the ball. "I'll show him." She muttered and walked in the ball and everyone's eyes landed on her, even the prince! She saw her brothers wink at her and smiled. Ella smiled back and stared to walk towards the prince. "Wow you are beautiful." The prince said, "what's your name?" "Ella." She replied with a smile. "Gorgeous name, I'm prince Alex." He smiled and took Ella's hand, they stayed to dance and talked for hours they got to know each other better. Soon the clock strikes midnight, Ella runs out of the ball as she does that one of her shoes falls off. "Wait! Ella!" Alex shouts, but she keeps running until she trips over her dress. Ella started to cry because she knew Alex wasn't going to love her anymore, he caught up to her and saw the messed-up jeans and the rugged T-shirt. "Ella, why are you crying?" he asked, getting on the ground next to her. "Because I'm not wearing that fancy dress and I'm just a maiden girl." She sniffs. Alex chuckles and pulls her into a hug. " Now Ella, I didn't fall in love with dress, I fell in love with you, your personality. I don't care if you're a maiden, rich or poor, I would still love you for you." He said and kissed her forehead. After that night Ella and Alex got married and they lived happily ever after.
The end.
~moral of the story~
It doesn't matter what you do, who you love, if you are rich or poor. The people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter.