An eye for an eye

I was walking home from work when I heard a strange noise coming from the alleyway. At first, I thought it was just a stray cat or a rat, but as I got closer, I realized that it was a person. A young woman, dressed in rags and covered in dirt, was lying on the ground, barely breathing. I rushed over to her, my heart pounding in my chest, and tried to call 911. But she begged me not to call, saying that she would be fine and that she just needed a little rest. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just leave her there, but I also couldn't take her to a hospital without risking her life. So I made a split-second decision and took her home with me. I cleaned her up and bandaged her wounds, and I waited for her to wake up. When she finally did, I was shocked to find out that she was a supernatural creature. She told me that she believed in "an eye for an eye," and that she would have to save my life in return for me saving hers. I didn't know what to say. I had never been in a life-or-death situation before, and I didn't want to put myself in danger just to satisfy some kind of supernatural debt. But as I looked into her eyes, I saw a fierce determination that I couldn't ignore. She was going to protect me, whether I wanted her to or not. And so, I found myself stuck with this strange, powerful creature, living my boring, non-risky life, waiting for the day when she would have to save me.