Fuckboat

"We've GOT to stop meeting like this," Maya said with a wry grin as she entered the dimly lit room. Tytus chuckled, looking up from his work with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"'You kidnapped me, Fuckboat," she added, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the doorframe.

"That is LORD Fuckboat to you, mister," he retorted with a smirk, rising from his desk and crossing the room to stand before her. "And I prefer to think of it as a rescue mission."

Maya rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the small smile that tugged at her lips. Even though Tytus was the most infuriating man she'd ever met, there was something undeniably charming about him.

"So, what did you need me for this time?" she asked, pushing off the doorframe and sauntering over to where he stood.

He held out a folder, and she took it from him, flipping it open to reveal a series of photographs.

"We've got a problem," he said gravely, his eyes flicking over the images. "And I need your help to solve it."

As she looked closer at the photos, her heart sank. It was a group of children, their faces dirty and their clothes torn. They looked scared and alone, and she knew instantly that they were in trouble.

Without another word, she nodded to Fuckboat and began to formulate a plan. They may have had their differences, but when it came down to it, they were a team. And together, they could do anything.