45 - Knock Knock

"The day you slipped away was the day I found it won't be the same."

– Avril Lavigne, Slipped Away

______________________

"I like your sister." Elaine was smiling, her hair softly blowing in the wind as she sat down on the stairs in front of the Council Hall.

I rolled my eyes. "The two of you will get along just perfectly fine."

She looked up at me, her eyes resting on my arms that I had crossed in front of my chest. "How so?"

"Oh, please," I chuckled, "you'll both make fun of me until the end of time."

This earned me a whole-hearted laugh. Eyes sparkling with humour, Elaine got back up on her feet. "I can't wait to hear all the embarrassing stories about you."

She came to a stop right in front of me, putting her hands on my waist. Her chocolate brown eyes pleadingly stared up into mine and after a few seconds, I gave in with a sigh.

My arms dropped down to my side as I placed my hands on top of Elaine's, fully covering hers. "You know what I will miss the most?"

There was an innocence in her eyes that warmed my heart as she shook her head. "Not being embarrassed around me?"

I kissed the tip of her nose before I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Making you scream out my name when I go down on you."

Pulling back, I watched Elaine drop her head in embarrassment at my words. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her teeth bit into her lower lip.

The sight made me chuckle. Letting go of her hands, I pushed her hair back and rested my ring-clad fingers on her shoulders. "Guess you have to control your moans from now on."

"No, you just have to control your hands and tongue," Elaine fired back, before dropping her gaze to my crotch, "among other things."

I blinked twice, trying to think of a smart remark. I couldn't think of one. "Maybe Gemma shouldn't move in with us after all."

"Now, don't be rude," Elaine scolded me, but the grin on her lips told me she wasn't serious. "We have all the time in the world, Harry. Waiting a few more days or weeks surely won't kill you."

Oh, the irony. "I guess I'll be fine."

"What do you think Gemma's destiny will be?" Her small fingers slipped under the thin material of the t-shirt I was wearing and my train of thoughts was completely interrupted as her thumbs rubbed the skin of my v-line.

"Uh," I muttered, a bit flustered, "something with fashion, probably."

"I could tell she had a good fashion sense when she immediately went for my high-waisted shorts and my favourite crop top," Elaine nodded along to my words, as if it all made perfect sense to her.

Growing up surrounded by two women, I actually knew what she was talking about. In a high-pitched voice, I added, "and those flats! To die for!"

"Easy, tiger," Elaine laughed, "you might ruin your image as the bad boy."

I scoffed. "I'm a proper gentleman, excuse you."

Elaine seemed to contemplate my words. Just as I thought she would disagree with a snarky comment, she nodded. "Yes, getting the lady off first and all."

My lips parted in shock. "Did you actually just make a sexual innuendo?"

"Let me be, my bra is too tight," Elaine complained with a shrug of her shoulders.