𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"What are you doing here dumbass!?"➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You had gotten your hero's license way before Bakugo, so that's one more thing that you trumped him in. Of course, being petty, you rubbed it in his face until you got tired of it.

Now, you were an apprentice at Endeavor's agency. Probably one of the best if not, then his best. And he took a liking to you, which made things even better. You got changed into your hero costume, then met Endeavor in his office, then you stopped in your tracks.

Izuku.

Shoto.

And KATSUKI!?

'Oh fuck no.' You thought to yourself. And Katsuki was thinking the same, because almost immediately after it registered who you are, the hostility turned from 0-100 real quick.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DUMBASS!? YOU COULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE? YOU JUST ALWAYS HAVE TO FOLLOW BEHIND ME HUH-"

"On a technically, you followed me, because it was always my plan to come to this agency. I've been saying this since middle school." You stood in the doorway with a hand on your hip while Bakugo's eye twitched. You could tell he wanted to attack, but he couldn't. That's what made this even better, and he could see the pride in your eyes, and it pissed him off.

And just the fact alone you planned what agency you wanted to go to ahead of time and he didn't make him even more mad. You always planned everything out, sometimes you sing it if it's a spur of the moment decision, but for the most part you plan just about everything out.

He knew all this, and just to see that cocky smile on your face made him wanna strangle you.

Endeavor, in a confused yet serious manner, tried to mediate. "Ahem.." He cleared his throat, and everyone's attention was immediately on him.

"Well, I don't exactly know what's going on between you two, or why it is, but I just know that behavior will not be tolerated. Understood." He said sternly.

You sighed and nodded. "Yes sir." You both muttered. Though, his tone was harsher in comparison to yours. You could just tell that it pained him to say it, and it only made that happiness boiling inside you grow.

"Now, you three go change into your hero costumes." Endeavor said sternly.

The three went off and changed into their hero costumes, and long story short, you ended up having to mentor Bakugo on how to patrol and shit because you were the more experienced one. Meanwhile, Endeavor went off with Shoto and Izuku to mentor them.

You all went the opposite way you and Katsuki going left, and them others going right. You sighed as you walked on the sidewalk with, but you stayed a good distance away from him.