𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩?"➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Katsuki had made a flawless recovery; he was back to his usual self in no time. But things were a little different now... He was a little nicer to you, and he would give these backhanded compliments, which compared to before, is a huge improvement on how he treats you. But the question was, why this sudden change?

But whatever, you two had a more peaceful relationship now. You both still argued, but some of them where just playful banters where you don't even remember how they started.

Now, you were in the kitchen washing the dishes, and you just gotten your hair done. It was a swooped, silk press with a cute headband. Of course, you took pictures because you looked hella cute, then went to do the dishes since it was your turn to. Katsuki came into the kitchen and gave you a little nudge and you smiled at him and rolled your eyes. "Hi Suki" You had a smile in your voice. "You got your hair done? Doesn't look too shabby." He leaned against the counter next to you and smiled, just a tad bit. "Yeah, I did thanks." You blew a kiss at him before giggling at how red he got. "Whatever... But the class is going to the movies tomorrow, you coming?"

"Mhm, What movie?"

"Shit I don't fucking know; Pinky chose it and said it was a surprise."

You shook her head. "That girl, well, at least she has good movie taste." It was true, Mina has the best movie taste in the class, anyone could see that.

"Well, what time are we going?" You said as you finished the lash dish and took the gloves off. "Like, 3:45."

"Cool. What are you doing right now?" You didn't have anything to do, and most people where in their dorms since it was like 7pm, either doing their own activities or still out and about. "Nothing much... Just gonna play some games with shitty hair on my pc." He replied nonchalantly.

"Can I join you?"

"No."

"I'm sitting on your stool."

"Whatever."

....

Now, you were in his room, sitting on the stool next to his gaming pc, taking pictures. Then, while Katsuki was hella focused, you took a picture while looking cute and posted it onto your story, then scrolled through reels for a bit. Then, the replies for your story started rolling in, and Mina in particular caught your eye.

(Bold = Mina)

Omg ur in his room?
OMGG GIRL WHAT IS GOING ONNN
YALL GOT SUM GOING ON AND U DIDN'T TELL ME???

Fym? Yeah we been a luh closer than usual lately, but that don't mean nun going on between us

uh huh, suree