𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧..."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It had been a few days since Katsuki had asked you to go to prom with him. You were more than excited. But what weren't you excited about? Going to the damn grocery store after your classmates made that huge mess in the dorms and used most of the food in the dorms.

It wasn't just you going, but the whole class. Multiple cars had to be used to get the whole class to the store, and of course you rode with Katsuki, and of course you were is passenger princess.

He let you choose the music, and you chose your best playlist and blasted it while he was driving. After a while everyone finally got to the store and almost immediately split up. You went with Uraraka and Izuku in the freezer section.

"So, (Name)" Uraraka smirked at you while grabbing three packs of chicken tenders. "Yeah?" You said while grabbing ice cream in nearly every flavor, everyone in your class had different taste and you had to accommodate all of them.

"Let's talk about what happened at the beach, you said that position you and Katsuki in wa-" You put a finger over her lips.

"Shh, don't worry about it sweetheart." You just walked away from her, and she looked confused, but brushed it off.

You went around getting the stuff that Denki and Kirishima were supposed to get because well, they were distracted by the Pokemon cards so you just knew they were gonna spend all their money on those.

Then, you went to go get some hot sauce and you saw Katsuki. He was smiling deviously while holding a bottle of hot sauce that was a deep almost blood red color and had a skull on it. You also saw Mineta looking at some magazines of girls in bikinis and shit. You rolled your eyes. "Is that the hot sauce you always use that makes Zuku cry?"

He looked at you and rolled his eyes. "You gotta stop popping out of nowhere you idiot." He grumbled. "Make me." He side eyed you before putting the hot sauce in his basket. "When are you going to get your dress, and what color is it?" He looked at you and leaned against the shelf.

"I'm getting it next weekend, and it's gonna be black and I'm gonna do some gold jewelry with it too."

"Hm, okay."

....

You went back to the same isle where you saw Kirishima and Denki, and they were still there. You rolled your eyes, watching them goof around like little kids.