𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"You wouldn't understand

"You wouldn't understand... But here it is since your so damn eager to know!"
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You were at Bakugo's house for a while, and his parents weren't as bad as he tried to make them seem. His dad and him were cooking in the kitchen, and you were in the second living room with his mom. You two were having a normal conversation.

But she suddenly looked serious. "So, how's he been treating you lately, I know in the past he's been... Mm.." Mitsuki looked away.

"Good, for the most part. We just got through a little rough patch though.. It's not really worth explaining but long story short, he had some feelings he was keeping inside and he took it out on me.... But it's whatever I guess." You shrugged, and she nodded. "I see."

"Just a little word of advice.." Mitsuki grabbed your hand and looked you in your eyes. "I've got my suspicions that his feelings for you go beyond friendship... Don't ask me why... But just be mindful of that, okay?" She whispered.

You looked at her confused. What made her think Bakugo had feelings for you like that? But you just nodded. "Yes ma'am." She let go of your hands and took a swing of her drink.

"Now, how's Izuku doing?" She seemed eager to know, and you smiled. "He's doing amazing actually, he might have a crush on Uraraka-"

"Wait, you mean that girl with the pink cheeks that he's always around?" She smiled, a cocky one. "Yes ma'am." You took a swing of your drink. "Hah! I knew it!"

You giggled. "Yeah, he's always hanging around her and they're always blushing around each other and stuff, it's honestly adorable coming from those two."

"We're not gonna tell Inko just yet, we gotta get some real good confirmation first. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am"

....

You both just got back to the dorms, and you went to Mina's dorm right away. You stayed there for a while, just telling her about the stuff you did while over at Bakugo's parents' house. Then you told her about what his mom said, about Bakugo have feelings for you in more ways than you think.

"Well, she isn't too far off. Almost everyone thinks he has feelings for you, even Todoroki, and you know how clueless he can be sometimes." She played with your hair while your head was on his chest— Wait huh?

"Fuck you mean everyone thinks he got feelings for me? How come I wasn't made aware of this?" You sat up, clearly confused. "What? Don't tell me you couldn't tell, girl are you playing dumb or are you dead serious?"

"I'm so deadass right now, like what makes y'all think he had feelings for me??"

"Well, you remember when we were at the beach like 2 or 3 months ago? Well, he was staring at you more than I was, and that's saying a lot, not to mention when we were taking pictures and you wanted to sit on someone's shoulder, he just had to insist and argue that you sit on his shoulder."