𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"I'm serious this time (Name)"➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Katsuki had some type of vendetta against you again, but it was 'something he didn't have to explain himself' for despite the randomness of it. But whatever, you had more important things to worry about, like building a good reputation as a hero, visiting your family more often, and keeping up your grades. You didn't care much about anything else now and days, you just couldn't bring yourself too.

Now, it was the first week of Christmas break, and you were at home with your mom and older sister. "(Nickname), what's wrong? You aint actin' like yourself." Your momma was always on spot about it, and you hated it. "Nothing serious, just a petty argument between me and a friend happened, that's all.." You lied, and you could tell she knew you were, but she didn't push it any further. "Alright... Well, cheer up. Cause guess who's coming home?" Your sister Armani had the biggest smile on her face.

"Who?" You raised an eyebrow.

Just then, the door opened, and you saw your dad. You audibly gasped and ran and hugged him. "Oh my god! I haven't seen you in so long how have you been!" He laughed and hugged you back. "Good, pretty good. What about you?"

"I've been alright. But I don't wanna hold you up, go ahead and settle down." You let go of him and let him step inside. After a while, you went into his office just so you and him could hang out. "What's wrong (Nickname)?"

'Damn, was it really that obvious?' You thought to yourself.

You sighed. "Well, you remember Katsuki, right?"

"Oh god, here we go." He sat up in his chair. You laughed. "Okay, so me and him had a little friendship going on, then one day he just started going back to how he used to treat me, it was just so random, and I was hurt and confused. So, me being me I thought I did something wrong, and I confront him, and I was like 'hey what did I do wrong? like, was it something I said or did?' and like I was losing sleep over this, and I told him that and he didn't even look at me and just said he didn't have to explain himself.."

He nodded as you explained before taking your hand. "Well, I'll tell you one thing. Don't engage with it no more, that boy has some type of issues and he's taking it out on you. Don't let nothing like that or someone like him ruin you, or what you've worked so hard for. You're too smart, successful, and beautiful to be stressing over some boy."

He really stuck it to you. That shit was stuck in your head, and had you realize he was right, whatever he has going on isn't any of your concern. So, at the end of the week when you left, you focused on what you wanted to do and what made you happy. You bought almost everyone Christmas presents and hid them in the trunk of your car.