𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞!?"➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It had been a month since you and Katsuki had been dating, and a few weeks too many since you've had that damn wig on. So you took it off and you scratched your because that shit was finally reachable. Then, you went to the bathroom and washed your hair.

You gave your hair a deep cleaning, especially your scalp. Now you had to go through a who knows how many steps, hair care routine that was gonna take a few hours.

Once you were finished, you were tired so you decided to get ready to take a nap, but as soon as you laid down in your bed Katsuki came into your room all pouty and laid next to you and got under the covers with you and pulled you close.

"What's wrong?" You rubbed his back.

"Why the hell haven't you been answering my text or calls you dumbass?" He grumbled while laying his head on your chest. "Hair care." He looked at you before fixing his attitude. "Oh... Makes sense I guess..."

"You got any plans today?" You asked him while playing in his hair. "No, why?" He mumbled while nuzzling into your chest.

"You wanna go to a family reunion with me in two weeks? Those shit's be lame and I don't wanna be bored for an entire day. Plus there's gonna be more food there, and you know how you took them two plates when I got my hair done." You laughed as he pushed your chin.

"Asshole." He grumbled. "Says you." You rolled your eyes. He sat up and hovered above you, right in front of you with his knees support him while having a hand next to you head and one headboard.

"Fuck is that supposed to mean?" He glared at you and you giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Well my love, you aren't exactly the nicest person in the world either."

"Tch, the hell do you mean I'm nice..." He muttered. "Indirectly." You giggled as he playfully punched you. Then he sat next to you and you sat in his lap and his hands almost immediately went to your waist and started rubbing up and down.

"But are you going with me?" You wrapped your arms around his neck again. "I guess... As long as I get food out of i-" Before he could finish is sentence Mina and Uraraka flung your door open.

"Guess wha!-" They both paused and blinked. "Uh... We'll just come back later.." Uraraka stepped back with a red face. "Yeah.." Mina shut the door and you and Bakugo just looked at each other and shrugged.