𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬

"𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬.."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"What!?" You were caught off guard, because why was she asking this all of a sudden?

"Do you have feelings for him?" She reintegrated. You hesitated for a moment, before giving her an actual reply. "No, I don't.."

"Why are you hesitating?"

"Why are you asking this out of nowhere?"

"Fair point. But why did you hesitate?" She asked with a smirk.

"Because... I was still processing the question because I was caught off guard.."

"Uh huh... Sure..."

You rolled your eyes. "Anyways, we're getting our dresses tomorrow, right?" You asked while pulling out two packs of ramen. "Yeah, I can't wait to get them, and our shoes!" You smiled. "I know, our stuff is gonna be so cute"

"I know!~ Not to mention you and Bakugo-"

"Shut the hell up."

"Yes ma'am."

....

You had made him some spicy ramen, and you made yourself some as well, just not as spicy as his. While you ate you thought about what Mina said, then what Katsuki's mom said. Did you have feelings for him? Why did you hesitate when Mina asked?

You were questioning yourself... Katsuki isn't as bad as you thought nowadays, he's actually enjoyable to be around, and you two don't have those intense, spiteful competitions, but they're more friendly now and days. Not to mention he let's you, and only you sit on his lap or call him anything he would kill someone else for calling him for...

But these are just coincidences, ri-

"Fangs!" His yelling snapped you out of your thoughts, for now. "Yeah?" You looked over at him, and watched as his facial expression became a little softer. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing just got lost in thought..." You sighed. "Tch, whatever... What do you wanna watch?" After thinking about it for a moment, you replied to him. "You know that 'why did you kill me?' Thing we saw on Netflix?"

He didn't reply, and just turned it on.

....

You were now laying in your bed, not able to sleep and now you were just thinking. You didn't like Katsuki, Katsuki didn't like you... But the more you told yourself that, the less you believed it. But after a while, you fell asleep and had an extremely alarming dream...