𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐢"➴

➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Now, it was two weeks before the prom. You had gotten your dress the week prior, and your jewelry was at home. You were gonna get it sometime next week, so that wasn't a priority for now. Next week you are gonna go get your hair and nails done, and lucky for you, you planned the design for both out ahead of time.

Instead, you were gonna focus on your training since you had the opportunity to get stronger and to sharpen your katana skills. You were in a field that was specifically reserved to your class thanks to Mr. Aizawa.

The field had a track, wooden polls that were stood up with targets towards the center, but more importantly a training dummy that's programmed in martial arts, ty quando, and in katana based combat.

You had somewhat of an idea what to expect from the tutorial & beginner mode, you wanted to test that out then test out the medium mode and that would be your limit for today.

You bought the bag you would need that had the 15lb and 20lb weights for your legs, since the last ones were only 10lbs which wasn't all that difficult. Of course, your katana, ropes to tie the weights to your legs, snacks, a spare shirt and pants, a water bottle and a portable phone charger and of course your phone. Basically everything you'd need.

You tied the weights to your calves, and as soon as you stood up you almost immediately fell down.

This was gonna be a challenge.

....

You managed to do your laps around the track, you slowly got used to the weights, but it was still pretty hard and your legs felt a little sore. It took you a good hour to finish your laps, but it was whatever.

Now, you were gonna use the training dummy which was remote control activated and luckily Principal Nezu was informed ahead of time and trusted you with it. You activated it and set it to tutorial mode, and it taught you how to properly hold the katana, a few good positions, and defence and offence positions and it even gave a visual demonstration.

Now, it was in easy mode and it was a breeze. Then there was low-medium mode and it got a bit faster, nothing you couldn't handle. Then there was medium mode, things got slightly more difficult.

It got even faster and it's movements became more unpredictable, and in a moment were it caught you off guard, it slashed your shirt open and pierced your skin a bit. You turned the dummy off and laid on the ground, panting and sweating. Then, you heard someone's voice.