𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭.."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the video again... You were seeing this correctly.. You and Bakugo making out.... What's worse is that you looked like you enjoyed it.

"Mina..." You looked up at her. "Well? What do you have to say?" She nudged you and you just laid back down. "Oh my god..."

You rubbed your forehead. "Ain't no fucking way..." Suddenly, your phone went off and you grabbed it to see Katsuki was calling you. You hesitated for a moment before answering. "Hello...?"

"We need to talk. Come to my dorm." He sounded groggy and annoyed at the same time. He hung up and you say up in your bed, and that's when I noticed that you were in a pair of pajamas and your dress was thrown on the floor and you looked over at Mina. "Don't worry, I changed you and put your bonnet on because you were too drunk to do it yourself."

You sighed and got up and took your phone with you and headed towards Bakugo's dorm. You stood there for a good minute before knocking on the door. He opened it and you walked in and sat on the floor by his bed and he sat next to you. You two didn't even look at each other, and you fidgeted with the charms on your phone case.

"Did raccoon eyes show you..."

"Yeah.." You looked at him, and he looked at you. You two just looked at each other for a second, before he blurted, "Well, I don't see much of a problem with it honestly." He looked away as he cheeks turned red, and you went wide eyed.

"Wha—"

"You heard me. I don't see the problem." He looked back over at you. "Besides, when I found out myself I couldn't be surprised... Me and you always had this unexplained tension between us.. It was bound to happen at some point."

You blinked. He wasn't lying, you could always sense that tension ever since you two became friends. Up until this point, it went unaddressed. "Well... Yeah, I guess... But—"

"But we need to address that tension I was talking about." He turned his body towards you. "You know we act more like a couple than anything, right?"

"I mean... Yeah but not that much.." He looked at you like you were stupid. "Your playing fucking dumb." You were, you were deep in denial. "What damn friends let you sit in their lap?"

"Me and Mina."

He blinked and went quiet. "Isn't that your wife or some shit?" You rolled your eyes. "What about it?"

"Don't get sassy with me asshole. Now back to the conversation at hand—"

Suddenly Kirishima burst into the room. "Uh, Bakugo. Sato and Momo are completely trashed... So can you two make breakfast?" You both visibly sighed out of irritation. "Wrong time?" He nervously scratched the back of his head.

You nodded. "We'll still make breakfast though." He smiled. "Great!" He closed the door and you could hear him run off to who knows where. You looked back at Katsuki. "Later?"

"Yeah." You both got up and went to the kitchen, your head was still hurting, but not as bad as it was when you first woke up. You both cooked breakfast and decided it would be best to go along with your days for now.

You sat by Izuku and Mina but noticed Uraraka was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Uraraka?" You looked over at Izuku, whose cheeks went a little pink. "Well, she had too much of the spiked punch last night.. Now she's throwing up and won't let anyone see her." You shook your head and sighed.

"I'm just wondering who spiked the punch?" You looked around at everyone else and they seemed normal for the most part, but Denki and Sero looked a little nervous.

"U-Uh yeah I wonder who spiked the p-punch." He looked nervous and was visibly sweating and stuttering. Sero hit him on his side. "Ow man what was that for!" Sero looked between him and you and Denki quickly shut up.

"You two are so stupid." Jiro rubbed her eyes and she just walked into the room. "So it was you two." Katsuki's fiening ass stood behind them before picking them up by the back of their shirts and they screamed for a good few minutes before Iida finally woke up, and ran down the hall holding them with both of his arms.

Bakugo ran after them and all you could hear was straight explosions. You just rolled your eyes and sighed.

You decided to go take a nap for a while, and by the time you woke up Katsuki was next to you and it seems like he woke up just as you did. He pulled you closer to him and nuzzled into the back of your neck. "We should talk now you idiot, because knowing those dumbasses they'll string you into some dumb shit before we can even get a word in."

You sighed. "So, let's talk about how you said you didn't have a problem with it." You started playing in his hair and he rolled his eyes. "Because I didn't.. If anything I want it to happen again." You paused and looked at him, and he smirked. "I'm tired of acting like I don't have fucking feelings for you." His smirk went away.

"It's so damn frustrating. Having to act like I don't for the sake of keeping you close because I don't know how the fuck you feel. It pisses me off honestly." You didn't expect him to be that open with you, if anything it caught you off guard.

"Well... I'm gonna keep it real, I'm a little conflicted. Because there's so many things that I've felt that can be scratched off as coincidences-" You stopped yourself as you remembered that dream you had. "Shit..." You rubbed your forehead.

"What?" He looked at you, visibly confused. "I just remembered a uh... A dream that can't be a coincidence by any means..." You rubbed your forehead.

"The one you basically told me not to worry about?"

"Yeah..." You sighed. "Tell me about it. I've been curious about it for a while now." He rubbed your back.

"Well.... Long story short we were at the prom and we kissed...." You looked away from him while he just chuckled. He gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "You wanted it huh?" He chuckled as you pushed him. "Boy stop fuckin' playing with me!"

You pouted and he pinched your cheek. "Poor thing, how about I make it up to you by making your dreams come true?" He smirked at you. "No balls pussy you won't." You smirked right back at him.

"So that's how it is?" He grabbed your face again.

"Hell yeah." He grabbed your face and kissed you. It took y'all a good while before you two could pull away.

"So, does that mean we're official?" He adjusted your bonnet since it was shifting a tad bit.

"Yeah, but let's keep it secret for now. We can at least enjoy it before everyone starts the foolishness." You played with his hair while smiling at him.

"You read my mind."