𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

"𝐘𝐨𝐮

"𝐘𝐨𝐮... 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝...𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬.."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was a week before the prom and luckily for everyone, that entire week was a free one since most of the teachers had conferences, not to mention they had to clean the school after someone caused a huge flood from the bathrooms for whatever reason.

So, your hair appointment was today, and you took Katsuki with you. Your uncle was gonna do your hair, and luckily for you he gave you a family discount.

So, you pulled up to his house and as soon as you knocked on the door he flung it open and he immediately hugged you. "Hey tiny how you doing?" He had a huge grin on his face.

He used to call you tiny because compared to your older siblings who were chubby, baby bear looking babies, you were real small when you were born. "I'm doing good unc, ain't nothing too serious happening for now." You both let go of each other, and he almost immediately was staring Bakugo down.

"And you are?" He crossed his arms. "My name's Katsuki Bakugo... I'm your nieces best friend-"

"Eh, that's up for debate sometimes. But you haven't made me mad today so I guess you could say that." You laughed as he side-eyed you, you could tell he wanted to beat your ass but your uncle was there so he didn't wanna do anything. "I'm joking."

Your uncle sighed and let you two in. He had everything set up in the living room with the TV already on. Your mama had dropped off the wig that your uncle was gonna install, so you really didn't have to bring anything.

You sat in the chair and Katsuki sat on the couch close by you on his phone. Your uncle came behind you and huffed. "Oh girl, all this hair on your head." He grabbed the comb and started sectioning your hair. "Yeah, because of that oil grandma use to use on my head. Speaking of grandma how she been doing?" You looked at the TV and stayed perfectly still, because if you didn't you'd get popped with the damn comb.

"Oh, she been doing good for the most part but she tired of your sister and that little rugrat she carry on her hip." You laughed. "Not to much on my niece she bad but she ain't that bad." He looked at you, then just rolled his eyes and you laughed again. "So you don't remember when she snatched auntie Shantae wig at the family reunion last year?" He started to cornrow your hair while looking between your hair and the TV.

"Yeah, she was only 3 though. Besides grandma said your badass used to throw her wigs in the oven." He went silent for a good minute. "You wanna get out my damn chair?" Y'all both laughed. "My fault unc."