𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭.... 𝐁𝐮𝐭-"
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It had been a week since you two had become official and boy was he love crazy. He wasn't trying very hard to be subtle, he was hugging you more often, opening doors for you, and would hold your hand in front of everyone which everyone grew suspicious of.

Even if they didn't say it, you could just tell.

Today, school was back in session and you had just gotten ready and now you were brushing your wig just to make sure it wasn't nappy. You heard your door open and when you looked through the mirror, it was all the girls in your class.

"What's up lovely's?" You spun around to look at them and they had some serious yet unserious expressions on their faces and you couldn't help but smile.

"What's up with you and Bakugo?" Mina was trying not to laugh. "Huh, what do you mean?" You played dumb, because you ain't telling if it's supposed to be a secret. "You know what I mean! How come he's been hugging you more than usual, and holding your hand and stuff!"

"Yeah, not to mention the way I saw you two in the kitchen yesterday when you thought you were alone, and he was holding you close and whispering in your ear." Jiro crossed her arms.

"Is there something you need to tell us (Name)? *ribbit*" Tsu looked at you.

You blinked. Well now you know to pay more attention to your surroundings, even in the dorms. "Well, I'm not saying I have something to tell you but.." You turned around in your chair then your eyes flickered between them and your lip gloss while you looked in the mirror, actively trying to avoid the question.

They all looked at each other before running out of your room giggling. You shook your head and put your lip gloss on and got up to grab your bag then you felt someone wrap their arm around you. You already knew who it was and you smiled.

"You ready dumbass?" He nuzzled into your neck as soon as you turned around. "Yeah, let me just grab my purse and my phone." You tried to break free from his grip, but he didn't let go. "Suki, let go."

He just grumbled in response. You ended up having to use your super strength to get him off of you, and you grabbed your purse and put your phone, charger and lip gloss in there before turning towards your pouting boyfriend.

"Seriously?" You smiled and rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Happy?"

"I guess." You shook your head and you two headed towards the door, but he stopped you and grabbed your bag and opened the door and let you out first before you two walked together.