𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐲

"𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐲."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Hey you idiot you ran past our class!" He managed to catch up to you using his explosions and tackled you and you both fell onto the lockers laughing. "Okay, okay. I'll chill Suki." You grinned as he let go of you.

"You better. But just for safe measure..." He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "Aye, but me down now! I can walk it's okay I'm not c-"

"Shush!"

You both backed back and forth until he sat you at your desk and put your bag in your lap before getting into his seat which was right next to yours. You sighed as Mr. Aizawa came in.

"Everyone go get into your hero costumes." He sounded dead, you wondered if he was always this depressed. But whatever, you went and got changed into your hero costume.

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

You were the last one out per usual. You decided to take your hair out of the puff and just wear an afro instead, and it took a good 10 minutes to get it the way you like. Bakugo nudged you.

"You missed the instructions you dumbass, I'll tell you on the bus though."

"Huh, bus?" He just rolled his eyes. "We're doing a whole new round of training, apparently to enhance, sharpen or learn new skills." He explained. "Eh, doesn't sound too bad, but knowing Mr. Aizawa we can't get our hopes up." You just sighed. "Well, at least it's useful."

....

You guys were in a large field that from afar, had some big building. It was just one story and it was wide and made of bricks. There were a bunch of wooden logs stood up, and a few cannons and boxes lying around. Enough for the whole class really.