𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦!"➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Hey mama!" You smiled and gave her a hug. "Hey baby, how you doing?" She rubbed your back before pulling away. You turned to your dad and hugged him. "You thought I forgot about you?" He rolled his eyes. "No. You could never forget about me."

You just sighed. "Here we go.." You both pulled away. "The hell you mean—"

Your mom cleared her throat. "Y'all can argue about the bullshit later. (Name), isn't there someone you wanna introduce to the family?" She raised here eyebrow and looked Katsuki up and down.

"Oh yeah," You turned towards your family, who looked at you and Katsuki. "Everyone, this is my boyfriend Katsuki." You smiled and held his hand. He smiled back at you, and even though he always looked confident, you could tell just by looking in his eyes he was a little nervous.

You squeezed his hand and he seemed to relax a bit. Your dad came up to him and put his arm around Bakugo's shoulder. "Say boy, why don't you come help me cook these burgers on the grill, maybe even get to know a few of (Name)'s siblings and cousins?"

"Uh, Why no—" Before he could even finish his sentence he was being dragged off by your dad and you just blinked and shook your head. You turned back around to your mom, and she had a huge grin on her face.

"What?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well..." She sat you down next to her at a random table. "I always had a feeling there was something going on between you two. And the fact you two went to prom together didn't make that feeling any better."

"How—"

"When you have 5 kids older than your youngest you get a good picture (Name)." She rolled her eyes. "But how's your relationship going with that boy?" She glanced at him for a moment then at you. "I heard he isn't the nicest... Not just from you, but from other people."

She seemed serious while looking at you. "Ma, that was back in middle school," you paused and glanced at him yourself with a smile. "I'd say he's changed a lot since then..."

[Meanwhile with Katsuki]

Your dad had him on the grill while him and your uncles talked for a bit before he turned to him.

"So, what's your name?" Your dad leaned against the fence. Katsuki looked up at him, "Katsuki Bakugo."

"Mm.. You're that little boy that would always stress my daughter out. That's hard to do, not even her mother can, and her mother is a whole 'nother case of something." He snickered and shook his head.