𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"My daughter...? (Name)?" He sounded shocked. "Y-Yes.." You stuttered, feeling a mix of shock and nervousness rack through you.

"Oh my god! I've been wanting to talk to you or even see you since you were born! How have you been? When can I see you? Are you okay?—" he paused for a second before he talked in a serious tone.

"How did you get my number?" When his tone shifted you were weirded out and looked at Katsuki, who had a raised eyebrow. "Through my momma..." You said and you heard him visibly sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god... But how did you find out?" He asked, going back to his honeyed tone.

"Long story short, got kidnapped by Shigaraki, got paranoid, asked and boom." You rubbed your face and laid your head in Katsuki's lap and he caressed your cheek.

"Damn kid..." He muttered before sighing. "Okay, I'm assuming you at least know my name?"

"Mhm, I do."

"Good." He paused before continuing. "Okay how about you come to my house? My address is—"

"Already have it." You chimed in.

"Good... Anything else?" He questioned.

"When can I come over? ." You raised an eyebrow. He seemed to be rushing the conversation.

"Sunday." He hung up afterwards and you looked at your phone screen. "What the fuck?" Katsuki beat you to it. You looked at him and he shook his head. "I don't like him already." He said with a rough tone.

"Me neither.." You agreed. He seemed so odd and bipolar. "But I just need something to get my mind off of this shit right now." He grinned at you. "Oh yeah?"

You couldn't help but smile at him. "Yeah, what about it?" His grin grew and he sat you up and tackled you into a bear hug and kissed you all over and you laughed.

It didn't look like he was letting go anytime soon.

[Time skip]

After goofing around for a while he ended up laying on top of you and groping your left titty and his head laying on the right.

"Get your damn hand off my titty you walking bomb threat." You glared at him and he just scoffed. "As if they weren't cold... I'm just warming them up." He mumbled while nuzzling up to the one he was laying on.

"That's just unfair, it's okay when you do it but the second I do it I'm being yelled at." You complained and he just rolled his eyes. "You get one free pass to use anytime you want. Anything more than that and I'll kill you"