𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Don't you have any shame?"➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You haven't seen Katsuki much lately. He's been busy and you don't know with what. It was confused but maybe he's got something personal going on? Who knows.

You were currently in your room just scrolling through Instagram when Mina swung your door open. "Get up we're going to the mall don't ask questions!" She was jumping around, looking more excited than usual.

You were suspicious. This was usual of her; sure, she'd burst into your room and tell you to get dressed to go somewhere randomly. But she seemed more excited than she usually did, and she was rushing you from outside of your door as you got changed.

As soon as you opened your door, you were practically dragged to the car you'd be driving. It was Kirishima's.

God that boy loves her.

Kirishima had a nice ass car, and it was a brand new 2024 Ford Bronco. If it was you, you'd gatekeep to hell about your car.

When you got into the car, you looked back and saw the rest of the girls in your class. "So we're just having a girl day out at the mall today?" You were hella confused. This was so random, and knowing most of the people in this car they would've told you the plans ahead of time.

Mina seemed too giddy as she responded. "Yeah, we are!"

Whatever, you needed to get out of your dorm anyways.

You guys went around the mall, just eating food until Mina got a notification on her phone, and she typed just for a moment before whispering to Momo. Then, she looked at everyone else.

"Guys, we should head back to the dorms, the boys need help with something." She stood up and threw her food away and when you guys got into the car, you just had to ask.

"What exactly do they need help with?" You looked at her as she put her seatbelt on.

"Uh-"

"They're cleaning up the dorms and need our help to get to certain places." Momo chimed in.

Made sense, considering it's been like this too many times to count. But their actions and the way they said things were suspicious. Everything about today was just so random.

You got there and everything was just a mess, you just stood there dumbfounded, while the place somehow had paint, nerf gun bullets, and all types of liquids on the ground.

Not to mention the boys were just as messy, Izuku and Denki were even covered in flour, and the place smelt like bleach. You looked at all of them before yelling. "What the fuck happened! We were gone for like, 2 hours and you guys did this!? Where the hell is Iida??"

Ojiro, looking just as shocked as you did, pointed above you. Ain't no way, the done taped Iida to the damn wall.

"What the fuck!?" You pinched the bridge of your nose. "Momo, could you make me a ladder please... Also, can you make like, a lot of cleaning supplies." You sighed. Momo obliged and made everything needed. This is gonna take a while.

....

You where tapped on the shoulder by Mina as you wiped the last bit of food off of the kitchen counter. You turned around and saw Momo and she asked holding something behind her back. "Oh hey what's up?" You said turning around giving her your full attention.

"Okay.. This may seem a bit strange but..." She pulled the thing she was holding behind her back, and it was a pink flower dress, like the ones you'd wear to the beach or Hawaii. "Put this on, then hop in Kirishima's car with Mina, okay?" She seemed a bit nervous, but excited. You could tell she made it, usually when she makes things she had a bit of sweat on her forehead or around her nose.

You wanted to ask more questions, but you just didn't say anything. "Alright. What's the occasion, if you don't mind me asking." She just smiled. "You'll see."

....

You got into the car with Mina and she immediately smiled at you. "You look so pretty!" She took your hands. "But I'm going to have to blindfold you." You froze. "Fuck you mean you have to blindfold me?"

"Well, if I don't then it'll ruin the surprise." That was a fair point, but still, what the fuck?

You hesitated got a moment before agreeing. "Fine, but if I get hurt I'll kill you." She rolled her eyes before she put the blindfold on you. "Sure girl.."

She was driving for a bit, and the whole time you two where just talking about the prom, it was a good month and a half before you it, and you talked about dress shopping. Then, the car came to a stop, and the  door unlocked. But Mina didn't get out, and your door was opened. Then, someone helped you out.

"Who the hell?-" Your blindfold was taken off, and you saw Katsuki in front of you. He was wearing a deep red dress shirt that had the top two buttons open, and black pants. He was wearing the diamond pair of earrings he got you a while ago along with

"Suki?" You looked at him confused, then you looked around and you were at the beach. The sun looked like it was going to set soon, and it looked beautiful.

"Follow me..." He grabbed your hand and you followed him until you got to a certain spot near the ocean. It had a blanket on the sand, and a few bags along with a few candles. Not to mention the picnic basket.

You sat with him, and he poured you a drink. You took a sip, before asking him a quick question. "What's all this for?"

"Tch, you can't be that damn dense..." He sounded calm, and his face was a bit red. "Look behind you dumbass.." You looked behind you, and you saw Kirishima and Izuku holding up a sign that said 'Go to prom with me asshole' while Uraraka and Mina were trying to hide behind these big balloons with huge grins on their faces.

You looked back at Katsuki and jumped on him and hugged him. "You planned all of this for me? Of course I'll go with you dumbass!" You grinned at him. He held onto your waist and looked away embarrassed.

"D-damn it dumbass! Don't you have any type of shame! Look at you!" He grumbled.

"As if we aren't like this in private-"

"WHAT!?"